Alya

Your browser translation is fooling you. Capo can be translated to “Boss” :joy:

1 Like

Capo translates to head :thinking: Oh well 2 changes in 2 days just have to get used to it, does the _____ ban get lifted here also. Oops touchy subject :rofl: :rofl:

There never was a _____ ban here. Watching that place lately I begin to believe in a sex ban :joy:

They need to start _____ing to loosen them up a bit :beers: :clinking_glasses: :tumbler_glass: :tropical______: :wine_glass: :champagne: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Craft a lot of hearts for what

3 Likes

Valentines Day I presume :sparkling_heart:

Where is Capo anyways? Havent seen her in a long time. Not saying that I miss her. Or her nipples… well ok a bit.

She have job. And there it is necessary to leave for 1-3 weeks.

Not saying that I miss her

She go from fair deal (new/old guest - some party/good time - good sex) to 100500 hours of stupid teasing.

1 Like

Some people like to be teased. Plain straight sex we can see everywhere. Capo teasing ignorant men can be a joy to watch. I think the ratings would back me up.

Bella’s apartment is always available for lovers of teasing and time-spinning :grinning:

Imagine Capo and Bella in the same apartment. They are both part Asian right? Beautiful.

1 Like

Can you spot the unusual headgear? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Must be planning cooking potted heid (head) a Scottish dish :yum: :yum:

I have heard about wearing a tinfoil hat, but…

Maybe they live near Russian / Ukraine border, she is preparing for air raids… :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Might look like a “pot” head but still damn cute. Like her wavy hair better than when she had it straight. The wavy hair makes her look oh so sexy and hot, hot, hot.

Nice. But Nelly is so hot lol

This guy looks like Dougray Scott :thinking: the Scottish actor

image How can Kristina resist a Scottish lookalike :heart: :rofl:

1 Like

the queen of blue balls is back…

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes