Alya

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

The realm named Capo and Kristina…who’s Kristina @jabbath1987 ?

I believe it’s just A & A. no relatives that I know of!

maybe Alya ?

1 Like

I think we found out your real name

i remember when I named Dolly & Webster… Dalia & Donavan lasted for awhile and when they got their own place changed to D & W!

Capo must have run away from home now, it would be nice if her name was changed in this flat

2 Likes

I am sick of this black girl. So many months she never get nude, always hiding even in tolilet. She think we like her panties. Fuck you if you read comments and go home. Beter without her, than other one get nude.

1 Like

Alya is so hot girl an finaly we see some nice pics. Keep on girl, you r beautifull. Give us one good touch so we get more horney.

What black girl, I see no such person. And there is nothing saying they have to get nude.

1 Like

Usualy I like to welcome new people to the forum. With you…not so much.

I would say that Alya is Kristina or Capo is coming back with a new tenant, only time will tell. I really hope Alya’s not leaving :cry:

is it bc she’s black? seems like a nice girl!

Or Kristina is Nelly’s real name and she’s moving in now

1 Like

That’s what i was just thinking too, i cant think of Alya as any name other than Alya, its possible Kristina is Nelly. Its odd though as Alya is the one who actually lives here the most so if her name not added might mean she is planning to move on ?

Nelly has been on the project a lot longer than Alya as far as I know, why change her name now. It’s only my opinion

Yeah so the whole thing is weird unless its some mistake, unless Alya has requested she be known as Kristina

Hope not I like the name Alya :grin: plus It’s easier to type :crazy_face:

1 Like

I like the name Alya. But i hope, the girl we know as Ayla is Kristina. She is so sweet & sexy. And it should mean we will see more of her body, masturbating & sex. It would be sad to see her go. Unless she got her own apartment.