Alya

Now what is she up to with this black stuff in that bowl? Dye her hair?! She’s not going gray I hope.

Oh wow it is dye. The end is nigh.

1 Like

And while Queen Capo is dyeing her hair, the worker bees Nelly and Alya are cleaning the flat.

The things they find under the couches… :scream:

1 Like

There are rich, they are finding money down the back of the sofa.

I thought I lost money the last time I was there :thinking: In my dreams :rofl: :heart_eyes:

A key chain!

You two need help? No? Good.

Oh this Alya. So much energy. I bet her easter decorations will beat all others.

1 Like

Alya’s jigsaw.

Is that a cock & balls

1 Like

They are really going to town on the cleaning. The queens Minions are doing well…

They should’ve gotten themselves some of the Blue Men Group. Usualy they do everything for them.

There’s Valentine and St. Patrick’s Day, first. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: When is Easter?

Hmmm…not to sure if those hollidays are really a thing where they live. We’ll have to wait and see. :+1:

1 Like

Are they in Russia?

Valentine’s Day in Russia is not observed as a public holiday but is widely celebrated as one of the most popular romantic holidays in Russia.

St. Patrick’s Day in Russia is one of those holidays celebrated in a liberal, Western atmosphere of freedom. Public festivities in Moscow are often accompanied by a heavy police presence, metal detectors, and security barriers.

Hmmm… my guess is that Alya will decorate the flat for Valantines, her being the loveliest person on the planet. St. Patricks…not sure :smile:

you’re shooting again today

3 Likes

Relaxed and beautiful … :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Twins :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Spot Alya. This is why i have ask support to move the camera, but they will not. They just ignore me.

2 Likes

Maybe there’s this problem with the toilet?

2 Likes