Alya

1 Like

2 Likes

Alya is cleaning the whole flat. Again. We could do with some music?

Taking down the decorations. Perhaps the bluetooth speaker is broken.

Real people, real life.

3 Likes

Wow, those pictures are masterpieces in themselves. Amazing composition. :love_you_gesture: :grinning:

There you go.

Now play that funky music white girl.

1 Like

She’s playing the Dutch song that won the Eurovision. That’s no coincidence. I think she loves me.

Please go easy on da make-up honey.

Music: Bodak Yellow - Cardi B

2 Likes

In one way or another

:blush:

3 Likes

This is s__t , The xmas tree is covering half the table. And the other camera, you can only see half the table. I do not report the cameras any more, they ignore me…

Alya moved it earlier today. She is in the process of taking down the decorations. Not finished yet. I guess she wasn’t thinking. I am sure all will be ok in no time. But you have a good point here.

Immigration office open again for business???

We’ve been here before. There are many people from Africa in Russia. Read about it somewhere in this thread.

I think a lot of them come from parts of Africa where the Soviet Union use to have influence, like Angola and the Sudan

That is correct. Cubans also.

Does some one keep on moving the floor, he keeps on falling over.

Haha! He’s sent out to get more beer. He might not return.

I can not see this apartment anymore,they se the men as their enemies,they make fun of them, they do not have sex.I do not pay to see the painting for something else,i pay.

Bye bye then :wave: have a nice day :grin:

2 Likes

Where is Alya’s guy ? His name was Arthur , I guess . I think he has just taken advantage of her , for a night and then he got away . It isn’t a surprise . Jean Dutourd had a point there , despite his excess