Alya

I know what your saying. But the camera at xmas was in a different position. If the camera was turned, so you do not see the toilet i would be happy with that.

You should create a ticket.

1 Like

What is a ticket

Fill out a form with support.

I did that when the place was new and nothing happened so I guess they rather have the s__tty view instead of finally improving it…

nothing happen here the bath was very short …

1 Like

Most of the time they actually take showers, so moving the camera downwards would just make the angle worse.

1 Like

No dear, bidet’s are normally at a lower level :rofl:

2 Likes

You can never have too many Alya’s :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

a chinese proverb, have a lover like this, have debts everywhere

:smile:

3 Likes

Neck Massage

Relaxation evening
3 Likes

you have the urge to show off bandicam 2022-02-02 01-45-30-730 :blush:

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

what happened to her today :kissing_closed_eyes:

She seems totally relaxed…

1 Like

What a waste :pensive:

1 Like

3 Likes

Personally Alya is kinda skinny for my liking but damn she is one gorgeous photogenic girl. This Capo place is a great voyeur tease of seeing many girls but unfortunately with very little actual sex. What I will add is that all the pics posted here of Alya are works of art and worthy of being in an art museum or in an art exhibition, in my opinion. Some pics could be worth money because they are so artistically amazing and priceless. Normal average young girl but naturally beautiful and so appealing to the eyes. Huge compliment to those posting pics of Alya and even any video clips of her too. Imagine if all these pics were gathered together and placed into a “Collage of Beautiful Alya” with a nice sweet soft sultry sexy romantic song played in the background. Gotta love the adorable Alya - mmmmmm.

2 Likes

It’s called a reflection

1 Like