Ally

Thanks​:heart: All right, good night to everyone, I’m going to rest after the montages :smiling_face:

4 Likes

had to look in this topic as i saw it go potty in the last hour , cant say i have visited here before ever , so had to see what was causing the notifications to this topic light up like a roman candle , well all i can see is loads of proffesional camera installers giving an opinion , so with that ,time to make a fast exit , but can someone pls tag me if any pics or vids get uploaded , i am a premium subscriber but this realm as never been on my radar , some come on ya fukas take the challenge see if you can convert me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s exactly what my doctor said that i need the most. Some “old” 23 years old girls :crazy_face: :blush: :hugs: :innocent:

8 Likes

S___py Good Night GIF

4 Likes

Evan is a guy with blond hair who is not a traditional orientation and is pregnant with Kris.:heart:

Both are calm and very charming people with good bodies :white_heart:

4 Likes

Okay thanks. The translation turned out a a bit strange but I understood:

New guy: Evan (bi sexual)
New girl: Kris

Thanks again :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I asked the guys for selfies in pairs, I’ll send them off soon 🩵

6 Likes

S___p well, Mari. :heart:

5 Likes

If there are any questions or suggestions, do not hesitate to write to the branch, tagging me, or in private messages, I answer do not worry🩵

8 Likes

Kris

4 Likes

She is cute

6 Likes

You talk like if you don’t know her, oh no, it must be said that she is new. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Got a bit of Amy Whinehouse going on there .
8b5d86410907a4942b58bdca20d75fa2

7 Likes

And she has a healthy appetite. Can’t stop eating :joy:

3 Likes

nothing wrong with that , looks like she could with piling on a few pounds :hugs:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Like i said…binoculars needed

Check This Out Tom Hanks GIF

5 Likes

Can we tilt this camera down a bit so the whole bed is shown @Mari ? :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Like the new apartment. As I enjoy bathroom cams it is great that there is both a bathroom and separate toilet. Looking forward to girls nights.

3 Likes

It is worse here. @Mari we need a camera with more zoom:

8 Likes