Ally

I agree it is also important to have the opportunity to follow them.

4 Likes

@ed2
About that camera with the stairs I stand corrected. It is good the way it is now. When I talked about correcting the view the position of the camera was different. Now I agree with you :+1::+1:

4 Likes

If somehow( extremely doubt about it) some might decide to go and fuck there outside, nothing will be seen anyway. What can you see there excepting the wall ?

I guess we just need to agree to disagree on this one. I will always chose another cam upstairs instead of this one pointing to a wall. Even if it’s a nice wall :crazy_face: :laughing:

4 Likes

There are always complaints when they go outside to smoke, so this camera is designed to see them

4 Likes

I am sure that they go outside to smoke there

4 Likes

Yea, sigarettens :slight_smile:

5 Likes

3 Likes

@Mari do you plan to make the outside areas a bit more secluded by adding some privacy fences as at the moment I can hardly imagine any hot action there as everbody from the street and other houses can look there.

4 Likes

I think that we will observe for a couple of days and on the weekend we will make edits for 22 cameras and add 11 (to the guest bedroom) and think about the living room on the second floor, but there is not much time to spend there

9 Likes

A swimming pool is planned on the terrace by the end of spring

11 Likes

Maybe you didn’t notice. The camera seems to be mounted up in between the roofbeams. Turning it like you said might just block half the view. See pictures:

Also, I don’t see the problem. Camera 20 shows more of the actual street than camera 21. What cam 21 adds is just the shrubs besides the stairs.

5 Likes

I suggest renaming this camera to “Mansard” or so :wink:

2 Likes

As I said later my improve suggestion was about the initial position. Now it is good. I agree.

Overall we have to give them credit for making a good and quite clean looking cam setup in a very challenging place. Well done :+1::+1:

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

6 Likes

Important. You are back. And you’ll get the last details right.

4 Likes

Ally is back not Mari. But I would not mind seeing her to. Just saying :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Or just 2nd floor living room.

6 Likes

Okay for me too. :wink:

3 Likes

I’m already old, I’m going to be 23 soon, at the end of March, so I definitely won’t be interested, and I love being behind the cameras, not there :joy:

16 Likes

Oh come on that is not old at all :joy::kissing_heart: What I see on that photo is that you are cutie

5 Likes

By the way can you tell us anything about the new people? Names? They are supposed to stay there long term?

3 Likes