Ally

What’s your problem, John? :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Well by zooming in we lose quality. This is different than having a camera with a lens which provides more zoom. Not a solution.

4 Likes

Some people can eat large amounts of food and do not gain weight and they have a high metabolic rate so can burn the calories.

3 Likes

im almost 73 years old , try telling me something i dont already know .like next weeks winning lottery numbers ?? :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: just messin with you , of of course i know that :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Lol, i am sure that you can understand by yourself what is the problem. The cams are 1 mile away from the bed. And also too high up

Using the zoom is not a solution

4 Likes

Using cam with less wide angle lens should be the solution there

2 Likes

cant see s__t too far away

2 Likes

when u zoom in you cant see s__t

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart: :heart:

17 Likes

Corrected❤️

1 Like

Evan&Kris

13 Likes

I do not see a big difference to be honest. The bed is still not in full view:

And this camera needs some attention too. It got knocked down by the “dancing” washing machine earlier :joy:

Right position:

2 Likes

Cool people. Both seem less shy to me than Ana & Tim.

3 Likes

Ana&Tim are very shy, they are not from this subject, but I love them no less, they are still sexy and beautiful❤️

There is an audience for everyone🔥

2 Likes

They seem to be nice, I agree. Will we see some of the guests from the old house visting here too?

2 Likes

I think so, but I’ll check with Ally

2 Likes

I see two cameras on the wall in the guest room. With the camera that took this picture, there are three. But only two are listed in my camera list. I think the left camera in the picture is not working. Just as a hint. :thinking:
Otherwise, I like the new flat. It seems very spacious to me. So bigger rooms, but I think you’ll get used to it. :+1: :laughing:

1 Like

The living room cams seem to be rather distant like many other cams do.
Not a place i would immediately be attracted to i must say.
Cam 22 seems to be a bit poinless and wasted as well.

2 Likes

Mari said yesterday it will be fixed on Saturday as the camera has a choppy stream.

1 Like