Ally

No. This camera shows the street and parts which do not belong at all to the actual apartment / house. It should be renamed to terrace as well and turned and tilted as I said ,

1 Like

Seems in the dark this camera is uselessā€¦

2 Likes

In the old house there was always a complaint that the residents would ā€œhideā€ outside the house until an outside camera was installed there.

A camera has now been installed here. And yet there are still people who criticize itā€¦ :roll_eyes:

The living room upstairs doesnā€™t need another camera. No matter where you want to put one, it would hardly show anything other than what the current one already shows.

5 Likes

I appreciate your opinion but i seriously didnā€™t asked for one. I never complained about any residents or cams in the old placeā€¦

I can criticize whatever i donā€™t like, same as you also can, when is the case. In my opinion, the cam setup in this house, is not very good as it is very high up and not at all for my taste.

1 Like

Can you explain to me what is the point of putting an additional camera in the upstairs living room if there is practically no asset there, in the living room on the ground floor there will be the main asset

22 This camera is aimed at two exits, the entrance to the house on the left, the exit from the house on the right side under a tree

5 Likes

The camera on the second floor covers the stairs and the corridor, this is a mini adjacent area where participants will just sit and sometimes with laptops, perhaps rarely do stretches

4 Likes

I think we should first wait and see where the residents do what activities and whether different camera angles may be necessary.
At the moment I think everything is very good. :heart:

4 Likes

Exactly this was my thinking when i said that another cam is needed. Closer to the table that is there now. Like you said, participants and guests will sit or do some sort of activity in this room. Now, i am not sure how much they might stay or do some sort of activity outside on the patios that can be seen from cam 22. This was my whole point

2 Likes

Of course, I love you all very much, but apart from Mohrchi, theyā€™re kind of mean today. :joy:

6 Likes

Š”Š°Š²Š°Š¹ ŠæŠ¾Ń€Š°Š±Š¾Ń‚Š°ŠµŠ¼ Š½ŠµŠ¼Š½Š¾Š³Š¾, Š° ŠæŠ¾Ń‚Š¾Š¼ рŠµŃˆŠøŠ¼ā¤ļø

7 Likes

I donā€™t intend to be mean, i simply stated my opinion. If theyā€™re going to stay in that area where i put the circle, we might need binoculars to see something. Thatā€™s all :hugs:

2 Likes

I donā€™t need binocularsā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

8 Likes

I disagree. It shows the staircase where they will enter and leave. That is an important part of the apartment.
And no, it shows very little of the street. Compare it to Cydeaā€™s apartment, where you have a better view of the helicopter airport than the kitchen table.

You made the right decission here. If you had to choose between one or the other, the backyard is more important.
And yes. Maybe the camera could be moved a little bit down, so we can see under the branch.

3 Likes

Can you tell us about the people in the bedroom1? They look new to me. :wink:

3 Likes

If you look at my suggestion you will see that I did not intend to move the staircase out of view. Just the things shown to the left of the staircase are not necessary at all.

2 Likes

Yes i do agree another camera would be needed like you say the table is too far away.

3 Likes

Fully agree to that.

Good idea. Might be worth a try.

3 Likes

Maybe there is something that i am missing, but can you explain to me what is so important to be seen there compared with another cam in the living room closer to the table where they actually sit or do something? People coming and going for some seconds? What i am missing on that patio and a tree branch totally blocking the view?

2 Likes

Well you know there were a lot of places adventurous guests decided to go to have some fun in the past. Would be a shame to miss it.

About that upstairs livingroom I rather see it as a big hallway with the opportunity to sit and relax. I do not think the big parties will be held there. So for now I think one cam is enough there. However time will tell if that is the case or not.

6 Likes

You will miss this view if you follow the residents in the house and they go out of either door. Then you donā€™t know where they are now and what they are doing there.
And THAT is exactly what many viewers will criticize if this camera doesnā€™t exist.

7 Likes