Ally

depends on the neighbor…

Stevie Wonder GIF by John Legend

7 Likes

If I lived across the street, I wouldn’t mind nudity on the balcony… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :joy:

8 Likes

Hopefully, it will be online as soon as possible…

1 Like

Let’s see. The old place looked a lot more cozy and secluded to me

2 Likes

Back online

grafik

2 Likes

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

6 Likes

First of all! Welcome back. And the first impression looks very good.
And there are plenty of playgrounds. :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

4 Likes

No, this camera looks great as it is. It’s called ‘backyard camera’ and it is probably supposed to cover the entrance area, which it does, perfectly! We have the ‘terrace cameras’ that are supposed to cover the tables.
So @Mari, please don’t change this camera!

4 Likes

I really like this house! There are 3 bedrooms, 2 living rooms and a bigger balcony than before. There is a lot of wood and stone, which makes it feel more homey and cozy! Almost like a cabin. I love it, and I hope it will last for a long time.

Welcome back, @AllyXXX!

8 Likes

I agree and much nicer than the old apartment…

5 Likes

14 Likes

All from the Start, there will still be edits, 22 will be tilted lower, and another camera will be added in the guest bedroom, it is currently triggering strongly

2 Likes

22 is perfect as it is now.
However. The living room upstairs could have 1 more camera.

2 Likes

Jabbat, I expected more edits from you, as usual, but here neither 91 touched, nor 81 almost :joy:

Thank you very much for this and turned it off for the first time, because it was necessary to edit❤️

3 Likes

I thought about doing it in the living room upstairs, but decided to add another one better to the terrace. Our maximum limit is 23 cameras, just from the goth bedroom we need to edit the last one❤️

4 Likes

11 Likes

I very rarely criticize the cams, but i really don’t like the cams setup at all. Almost all the cams are mounted very high up for my taste… Plus that i don’t understand the purpose of having cam 22 and not another one in the living room there :roll_eyes:

With this in mind, welcome back Ally.

2 Likes

5 Likes

In my opinion this wasn’t a very good idea. The living room upstairs really needs another camera. In my opinion, this one (22) is a complete waste of cameras, sorry

2 Likes

Like a horror movie setting

3 Likes