Ally

Honestly, I can’t say for sure, as far as I know, they are in another country at the moment, but we will try to contact them and find out🙏🏻

2 Likes

Thanks. They always brought great action there. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

Mmmmmmmm :drooling_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

ES wird ein neues Paar kommen,Was erwarten Sie?
Ich denke es wird sein wie immer,Ally und Ari zeigen ihnen am ersten Tag wo man am besten Spazieren geht,und so werden dann jeden Tag 3-4 mal spazieren,So wie es bisher ALLE Bewohner und Besucher machen.Im Haus ist dann wieder so wie es war.Nach 1-2 Monaten sind sie dann wieder weg,so war es bis jetzt immer.
Ich hoffe ich irre mich,aber denke es wird so kommen.

2 Likes

Why do you actually have a problem with residents going for a walk or being absent for other reasons?
The walks are necessary because the dogs need to go out sometimes, which I really support.

@AllyXXX is not a prisoner of the cameras. She lives her life the way she wants and that’s a good thing! There are certainly reasons too for Ari’s prolonged absence.

If you don’t like what’s offered to you, just look at other realms, but don’t complain. None of us have the right to tell residents what to do and what not to do.

6 Likes

Ich habe nie geschrieben das ich etwas gegen das spazieren gehen habe und will auch niemand vorschreiben was sie zu tun haben,Ich habe lediglich meine Meinung geschrieben wie es weiter geht

1 Like

Sie werden es kaum glauben,aber ich weiss zum teil wo Ari war

1 Like

That means you read the topic? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Natürlich lese ich das Thema,bin aber auch bei RLC mit einem Abo

2 Likes

Who cares?

1 Like

Keinen der nur mit dem Körperteil zwischen den Beinen denkt,sonst nichts hat zum denken

1 Like

Dieses mal haben sie die Hunde zum spazieren vergessen :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart:

9 Likes

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

10 Likes

So funny morning face :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::frog::hatching_chick:

3 Likes

Aly You are looking Great !! I tried to take & other pictures but the mobile was blocking most of the good stuff :heart:

2 Likes

Matthew has to do everything himself.
First do the dishes…

…and then prepare the next meal

:joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes