Ally

Totally forgot about it but yes it’s still broken. I guess we need to wait til Tim or Samson return…

2 Likes

Maybe Ari will bring a new cable back from her travels. There has to be a piece like that somewhere… :laughing:

2 Likes

They could have imported from Australia or even manufactured it by themselves judging by the time that takes to replace a single cable :thinking::joy:

2 Likes

I’d like to have Triss here too then. But since she’s not here, perhaps an idea for a name some time later on :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yes I already reserved that name for a hot blonde visiting :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome back beautiful :hugs:

1 Like

Damn my sneak sk__l. Caught red handed by the watch dog this time :joy: :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

a walk without a leash and supervision, or attempt to escape? :grin:
grafik

2 Likes

I was near )))))))

8 Likes

Spring is just around the corner, hair is getting greener again… :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

:heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

8 Likes

Ally hair color looks :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Speaking of names, I saw you used one of my suggestions, but did you use the other two?

1 Like

Ally Pally

Thank you @AllyXXX

6 Likes

Good morning Ally :kissing_heart:

Everything is still where it belongs… :sweat_smile: :joy:

Perfect!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

8 Likes

Edited this

1 Like

Since Ally isn’t home right now, you wouldn’t see her even if the camera was working. :wink:

Just write to support and open a ticket.

1 Like

Thank you kindly :+1:

EDIT: Ticket has been submitted

2 Likes

When will the camera finally be fixed in the livingroom and when will the cool parties be back @Mari ?

Right now nothing happens here at all.

Hi, we will fix the camera this week, we have already ordered the cable, and regarding the asset, a new pair will arrive soon for a long time + Ari will return

4 Likes

Sounds good. Any chance to see Geralt & Yennefer back? :kissing_heart:

2 Likes