Ally

Matthew is a well trained dog to be able to clean the dishes like that :innocent:

3 Likes

Who can make a funny face and still look beautiful :heart_eyes: Ally can that’s who :hugs:

4 Likes

5 Likes

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
ALLY :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

9 Likes

ALLY :clinking_glasses: :clinking_glasses:

8 Likes

guest couple (?) nice blowjob with cim (Ana & Tim)

9 Likes

No ) they are new participants in the house :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

What are their names? And what is the name of their cat.

Thanx for the information.

The two make a nice addition to a beautiful lady like you. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@AllyXXX we still don’t have names for your new guests… :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Girl: Ana
Boyfriend: Tim
Cat: Bead (Бусинка)

5 Likes

Thanks for the info, Mari. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you Mari for the info.

I just saw, there was an other Ana till 2018, so I guess when the new participant is tagged in the archive, she will have to have an additive like “Ally’s friend” or so, to be able to differenciate.

Same with Tim, until 2023.

(both new participants don’t look to me like the ones already existing???)

These people are on the project for the first time, okay, then we’ll think about the names, if you don’t mind, we’ll decide within 1-2 days.:heart:

1 Like

Thanks. What about fixing the livingroom camera? :wink:

1 Like

It’s not on me, to mind about it, but I appreciate you take it into consideration.

The two names seem to be inactive, so it shouldn’t be a problem to re-use them, I only thought there should be a possibility to know which one is meant.

1 Like

It is no problem. I can just name them Ana (Tims girlfriend) and Tim (Anas girlfriend) There is no need to change the names at all.

Now we are deciding either to do the relocation before the 20th, or to add furniture❤️

1 Like

Relocation? They will change the house?

Relocations are the in thing now or ain’t you noticed :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like