Ally

That’s right. I hadn’t even thought about that. That would be funny. But not unlikely either
:rofl: :laughing:

Completely agree.
The idea with the balcony or terrace is also very good.
Let’s see how Mari and Ally solve that :+1:

3 Likes

Weitgehend,ja aber nicht ganz.dazu müsste cam 21 Backyard unten an der treppe am pfosten befestigt werden,damit man diesen teil des backyard auch sieht

1 Like

Wow you are right. Kenia is indeed Kris. But I do not think her and Evan are even a couple. I won’t count on any action there

Ana & Tim? Yes I agree these are super boring. They even prevent action to happen or more naughty things in common areas of the house when they are around. But as Mari said they are her friends and therefore they will stay

Ally & Pierro? Not very interesting to me. I agree.

As I said there are real naughty people like Ari or some of the guests of the old place needed here.

3 Likes

Das liegt aber vor allem an Pierro,er mag sie cams nicht sehr

1 Like

He is not very adventorous that is for sure. If he likes the cams or not I can not say

1 Like

@AllyXXX, when can we expect the offspring? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

So kann man es auch ausdrücken

That is it for today. 4 of the 6 in bed already…

1 Like

What does a living room cam have to do with a style of roof?

“A roof which has four sloping sides, each of which becomes steeper halfway down.”

Mansard refers to a room or an apartment in the converted attic, or occasionally the entire attic floor. :wink:

4 Likes

We can already start singing the good night song :laughing: :laughing:

giphy

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Surely, you must be joking. Please tell me you don’t seriously think 23 is old.

This is deep

6 Likes

You left off “pregnant”.

According to Mari, she’s pregnant, although it’s hard to tell how far along she is.

1 Like

This was sure a translation error. She does not look pregnant at all.

3 Likes

The translator probably misinterpreted something.
Mari certainly meant that Kris is dating or friends with Evan.

The only one who is currently pregnant in the house is Benya… :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Nice to see you trying to sugar coat the reality and post a text that seems to come straight from Mari’s phone.

The sad reality is that this place has the worst cams setup in the whole Vhtv. By miles. Either you like it or not. What blinds spots and wide angles you’re talking about ? They mounted the cams in the worst places they could have done. End of story.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Now everybody as___p. I ask myself how they will make money if they are not there most of the day and go to s___p early?

4 Likes