Ally

Imagination pal, imagination :wink:

3 Likes

I’ll take your word for it, but Google says otherwise. I couldn’t find a single reference that said anything about the inside of a building. Everything referred to the roof of a building.

2 Likes

I’ve seen a couple of zoomed pictures posted here, and the moment you click on them and try to enlarge them, the image degradation is so extreme it’s not worth the effort.

The original image on my phone screen is 1.5 in x 2.0 in, a thumbnail. When I click on it and start to enlarge it, the quality quickly degrades to the point that I can’t get to twice the size, which is still very small, before the image isn’t worth looking at.

Some of that loss of quality is due to the lack of light, which causes noise in the image, but a lot of the degradation is caused by zooming in to begin with.

3 Likes

Yes, mansard is a style of roofing, where the sides are in two parts, and the lower part has a steeper slope than the upper part.

According to Oxford Dictionary, mansard can also refere to a room or an apartment that is in the space right under such a mansard styled roof.
In this case, however, Ally’s house does not have a mansard roof, so it would be wrong to call it that. It’s just the 2nd floor, or the attic, if you will.

3 Likes

@jabbath1987’s suggestion to rename the living room on the 2nd floor to “mansard” was actually only intended to separate this room from the one in the living room on the 1st floor, since there are 3 cameras on the 1st floor labeled “Living Room” and one 4. Camera with this name shows the room on the 2nd floor.

2 Likes

Totally hair splitting here. A mansard or “Mansarde” in German is often just referred as a room often used for living directly below the roof without having an attic.

3 Likes

Thanks for the clarification.
:+1:

1 Like

Wow already time to s___p again? :rofl::see_no_evil:

1 Like

It’s not just s___ping. Someone here seems to be working “hard”… :joy: :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

How dare people have a social life and go to s___p at what time they like :joy:

3 Likes

Right. They can s___p when they want. I was just pointing it out. :wink:

3 Likes

Tim is just hanging around… :crazy_face: :joy: :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

:heart_eyes:

21 Likes

Is it only my impression or people “disappear” from cameras even more frequently than in the old place?

3 Likes

Yea theres a room with black doors to the right of the fridge on the balcony they spend hours in there i pretty much stopped watching because of that it’s bad enough the cameras are crap but when there’s nobody on them it’s pointless

1 Like

They found a place where the camera can’t reach… :wink:

4 Likes

I am looking for days to understand why he looks so familiar to me. I think i found it. He looks like Dillon from Dexter & Kelly place. The girl next to him is clearly Kenia

Dillon…

4 Likes

you could be right ffs now i gotta check there goes my monday :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Kenia I recognized but not Dillon. Thanks.

3 Likes

Well, Mari wrote, his name is Evan. Now the question is, what should he be called?:crazy_face:

3 Likes