Alida

Chyna zal zich nog wel eens laten vingeren door Henry zoals by Pia

Obviously a trade secret on a need to know basis and it seems we don’t need to know yet :laughing:

As much as I want it to be nice to know it is need to know, pal. I just have to take it as the man I am. :hugs:

Es ist gewiss ein nettes Mädel , aber hat sie schon mal was vor der cam gemacht ?

She has not conducted anything interesting on cam on this platform yet. :hugs:

Genau deswegen mein ich sie ist nicht die richtige , hat mal nicht jemand gemeint sie ist auf Chaturbate aktiv ?

That means that she has been naked on this platform and stuff. But within 90 percent of the time she is only dressed with clothes on. :hugs:

6 Likes

6 Likes

That is also a kind of delicate paradox with Chyna. Everybody knows that she has got a smashing lovely body. On the other hand everybody knows that she has not conducted something interesting yet. That is strange. :hugs:

Personally it’s refreshing to see a woman who isn’t easily influenced by the cock hungry guys around who only want a quick grope and fuck.
I am quite happy seeing her lovely body as and when she allows us to.
Isn’t it interesting seeing her nude?
Am sure if all you want is fucking there is quite a choice elsewhere :joy:

Oh, yes. If and when I get the lust I just just use the archive. I do agree with your points here. All ok and no problem for me. :joy:

All lights out, no one living here, a bit lifeless really and no sign of any occupation, bit sad eh
An apartment without life. :cry:

1 Like

It’s strange, this hasty departure from Alida, don’t you think?

48 Stunden darf dass Realm leer bleiben , bin ich mal gespannt offiziell ist nichts verkündet

Wir verlassen die Küche nicht in diesem Zustand, wenn wir für mehrere Tage abreisen. Ist das Rache?

An interesting theory, like pissed off and left in fit of pique.

No Chyna, as far as I can see.

At least Kano didn’t try to copy the bathing-event. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tolle Masche immer jemand für 1-2 Tage einzuquartieren :smile:

It was said in the other realm, that Chyna is approved to stay in the place for a while, since Alida is on planned vacation.