Alicia & Aderyn

Maybe Aderyn did get cold after all. :frowning: image

the two of them keep the shop running quite well… if yan&evelyn ever take a break, they could certainly take over their apartment…

2 Likes

4 Likes

Nahhh it’s a party popper, hate to think what happens then :roll_eyes: :laughing:

the daily milking ritual :wink:

5 Likes

true love :wink:

4 Likes

These guys need to be free.

1 Like

Kudos to @Aderyn for singing the “wrong” anthem :ukraine: :heart:

5 Likes

It’s all kicking off here, Astrid who is very _____ has thrown a major hissy fit I’m not sure why. Her current lover who I call Mr.Personality because he has in my opinion all the personality of a welk wemt to s___p in the bedroom very early on Astrid then spent a lot of time in the Loggia with one of the other guys. Mr P woke up at some point and I don’t know if he caught them snogging or what or shagging in the Bathroom but she was all over him pleading with him and he was not having any of it. He then went back to bed and Astrid went into the living room and had a total melt down. I think she’s a bit of a drama queen. :slight_smile:

1 Like

she is you should have seen the hissy fits she used to have when she was with guido she used to scream so loud

Alicia jĂł lenne felvilĂĄgositanĂĄ a lĂĄnyokat :slight_smile:

1 Like

they got there packsack with them must be staying there tonight , can not stay at Yan place Evelyn there the one in blue was with Ken last night

Did Astrid cheat a bit :smirk:

no she did not or Arthur would not be there , her problem is her _____ing

I watched it as it was happening live. I must admit, I hadn’t realised what he was singing at the time. As you know, I have never shied away from admitting how I feel about Aderyn and this just makes me love him even more. Good man (Aderyn) and good for you, for pointing out what he did. :heart:

1 Like

aderyn is excited

2 Likes

what’s going on in the neighbourhood, young people s___p here

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

1 Like

you have my attention

2 Likes