Alicia & Aderyn

Haven’t seen ‘her’ in a while so ‘she’ must be due a visit, surely! :laughing:

1 Like

I have changed my mind…

I would much prefer to see Aderyn, rather than his alter ego ‘Albina’. It was funny seeing ‘her’ the first time but we can see through the joke now and it’s not as funny when repeated.

your wish was promptly fulfilled

2 Likes

Just as some of us (not everyone, I realise) were enjoying the nudity from him, he had to go and do that! :man_facepalming: :unamused:

it would be nice if they invited guests from time to time …(when @flora was there it was full of guests…

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
1 Like

the surgery was done really old school…

1 Like

Yes indeed. It does look to be healing well though, thankfully. I think the colouration is an antiseptic substance, which I saw Alicia applying, a number of days ago.

I hope we get to see some hot girl on girl action with Albina & @Alicia tonight. If we are REALLY lucky we might even get an all girl threesome with Albina, @Alicia & @Astrid!! :crossed_fingers: :girl: :girl: :girl:

2 Likes

In Russia probably???

i had urgent apendix last year and they made classic operation not laparoscopic (maybe its not good for urgent cases. dont know), alderyn should not make abdominal exercises (active sex), so that he does not have a hernia in the scar

Great views again tonight, Thank you Aderyn. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This face is priceless! So Handsome in every single way

4 Likes

He’s a beautiful young man, for sure.

Hey Aderyn! Could you help a girl out and shave my butthole, pleeeeze?

2 Likes

Why on earth did you consider it appropriate to attach a picture like that as a reply, to my message?! :unamused:

No @Lukas156546 it was offensive and frankly, your (or anybody else’s) laughter, in this case, just makes it worse.

UNACCEPTABLE.

don’t be mad David… please…

i am not making fun of you

i just foud it funny that he replied it to you :wink:

2 Likes

Fair enough. I apologise for the outburst I directed at you.

I just don’t need things like that (the original picture which I protested about - I am not talking about your response this time) attached to comments I make.

Sorry David. I unintentionally clicked the wrong reply button resulting in a reply to your post instead of a new post. It was an accident.