Alicia & Aderyn

Back at the parents?

That’s the game … Yan has sex with a strange woman in front of Evelyn, as a “reward” he has sex with Evelyn several times after a long time … now maybe a “break” again :crazy_face:

ik denk zelf dat het uit is

heb de laatste beelden gezien

Why did you make him delete his comment? :cry:

1 Like

i didn’t do anything

1 Like

where did you see these good times with guido?

More frequently than he is being given credit for, back at his and Astrid’s own apartment mostly.

when he fucked her and then went straight to the computer 20 hours a day…

Well naturally what happened after, wasn’t so important but the bits (that you have just mentioned) which came before, are what count, if you are into that kind of thing.

when they lived together he never took her out for a day to have fun around like every boyfriend in this world should do and not stay at the pc 20 hours a day then fuck for 5 minutes and then back to the pc I don’t think any person in the world would want a partner like that

Well maybe that was what caused them to go their separate ways (relationship wise) but just like all of us not actually being there and fully able to understand what happened, I am in no particular position to judge.

maybe guido is the most wonderful person in the world but with a partner from what we have seen if his attitude is like this then he’d better give up…

Holy s__t, she has literally turn in to an Angel. :smile:

2 Likes

a rather dark angel though… and not exactly happy-looking either :worried:

The same thing happened to Aderyn earlier, sitting in that position but I have to say, that wasn’t much of a surprise! :innocent:

1 Like

Не понимаю про какой сюрприз идёт речь :smirk:

@Aderyn when I was your age I used to rock the whole Saturday night organising crazy parties full of people until the next morning…

1 Like

so who was that guy there last night that never shut up and thought he know everything , he got rid of his friend and thought he was s___ping there

1 Like

You appearing as an angel (which I was saying that was NOT a surprise), because of the ring light which was behind you at the time, creating the look of a halo. :slight_smile:

:angel: Like this emojo but with the halo standing more upright, rather than flat.

2 Likes

Hey @Alicia @Aderyn will Albina be visiting you guys again anytime soon?