Adil

4 Likes

Both Artem AND Adil, proving it really is SO MUCH BETTER with the door open.

Thank you BOTH for doing this.

2 Likes

Sexy boys! Watching u is amazing

2 Likes

Agree. Who wouldn’t want to c such beauty

2 Likes

I have stated it before and I will again…Adil has an awesome body and penis

1 Like

slow slow, with romantic music

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

:star_struck:

5 Likes

2 Likes

My only favorite apartment is this one with Jenya!

Wow and Yikes ! Artem of the Penis. Master of Seducing Beautiful Women. In 1 hr 39 mins he pushed 4 rounds of driving Beautiful Jenya’s panty Orifii (?). Initial fingering followed by introduction of 4 lobed vibrator to the back door sensitivity. I’m pretty sure he used lube & numbing cream each time he went there with each device (Penis or Dildo) one then the other. The Artistry continues 3 more rounds. Penis in Pussy, Dildo in Butt, Penis in Butt then rest. I think her 3rd round in the Butt was most difficult for her (some soreness). I was sure she was not going to allow another poking. In the end of the 3rd vaginal throw he suddenly pulled out and turned her over to raise her Butt. OOHH terror here what will happen? She relaxed and became Delightfully submissive. His Frenzied tool became embedded inside. She was glad for him, he continued half-strokes until his wad was blown and his Balls empty.

Breath. Just Breath. Kudos Artem & Jenya. :star_struck: Artem feel free to bash me or like it, I thought it was all superb.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Tyson & Adil - lazy Sunday evenings are sometimes the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

love her pussy…so perfect

I’m wondering how she doesn’t have that much orgasm after multiple rounds!!

1 Like

2 Likes

Tyson waiting for his turn at game night

1 Like

It was a form of Monopoly I believe so I think Tyson wanted to be the banker! :laughing:

He was even sitting inside the box lid earlier.

Some beautiful boys hanging out and relaxing

4 Likes

Yes I did enjoy naked night tonight. They should do it more often.