Adil

Yummy ending :yum:

Oh that hairy crack I Love Flirting GIF

I sometimes sit open mouthed staring at Artem’s stunningly beautiful bottom (and the rest of him actually).

Adil grabs my attention with his wonderful anatomy as well! :slight_smile:

Unfortunately the girl always has sex dressed with Artem, sad, she has a nice body,but she is always dressed, she is shy, it is always Artem who is always totally unclothed

Are you sure ? :thinking:

There are more videos of her in the Archive if you were interested.

Don’t burst Carlos bubble, she’s only clothed when he is watching. :wink: :rofl:

yes I am, not 100 percent of the time, but 99.8 percent of the time

2 Likes

Artem and Jenya fucking, nothing unusual here. Or is there? Please turn your attention to the audio, crank up the volume. They are being very quiet, as Adil needs his s___p. So what you actually do get to hear is the squelshing sound of Artem’s penis sliding in and out of Jenya’s wet pussy. If you want to watch more of this in the timeline, this recording takes place around 13:37 local time.

4 Likes

U can’t be that high if you look you will see that she is naked most of the time that they are together

1 Like

Artem is something of an expert in debauchery.

That’s why I’m wondering how that is possible to not have orgasm after rounds of sex.

2 Likes

Jenya must have had a sore arse after that session, but she seems quite unfazed. Such a trouper.

2 Likes

2 Likes

They are getting lazy to take off the cloths!

Thank you for putting that up. I usually only check the bedroom timeline of this realm and this beautyful moment would have slipped through under my radar.

1 Like

Bono and Precious Diba have a Super Wet shower. Apparently they have the rent money for one night. :kiss_woman_man:

strugeling to get the best position in the small shower :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

1 Like

Not much going on here if you’re looking for wild humping to shake your palm tree. Just some tender moments, they are taking it slow. No need to hurry. She looks very delicious.

2 Likes

Hi Adil…seems you may be alone in the apartment…expecting some company for some fun soon??? And those beautiful cheeks all spread are surely inviting …