Aderyn & Inga

Der Junge auf der Couch sollte er dauerhaft da sein , ist schon mal ein Schlechtes Omen , meistens stören solche Leute …

1 Like

bandicam 2024-02-21 03-11-09-942
bandicam 2024-02-21 03-11-08-731

Emma is there ?

3 Likes

3 Likes

Я последние пару дней укрываюсь зимней курткой , постельное белье появиться в ближайшее время :wink: не переживай

6 Likes

No, that’s not Emma. Different girl

You need to eat more bread and pasta. The extra pounds will keep you warm. :baguette_bread: :spaghetti: :hugs:

I wonder if his “girlfriend” knows? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Aderyn do you still talk to Kevin & Karina? If so, how is their baby doing? I hope they have a happy little family together!

3 Likes

I guess that they have an open relationship :crazy_face:

Fixed it for you :joy:

2 Likes

That’s the norm in so many apartments here. Nothing unusual

1 Like

3 Likes

Я не могу отвечать за других людей . Но я попрошу Кевина что бы он заглянул в мою ветку и ответил тебе на твой вопрос )

2 Likes

I wasn t sure he s Emma !? :smile:

1 Like

Of course you aren’t. I just thought you guys were friends in real life. So I figured you kept in touch. If you aren’t and don’t know that’s perfectly fine.

When will Emma arrive?

Give her some time. She’s busy helping Flora move.

As someone mentioned, since they have to work for free for the first month, we’ll have to wait a bit…

1 Like

Who has mentioned this? :thinking: Flora always had her soldiers putting their pussies facing the cam front and center within the first hour a new realm was opened.