Aderyn & Inga

What are you asking about?

1 Like

Damm she is pretty. This picture changes everything.

2 Likes

Drag Race Thank You GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race
:wink: :nerd_face: wait soon we will see too many script writers and director of great screenplay… :rofl:

1 Like

Ist dass die selbe wie auf den oberen Bild ?

1 Like

Malkus. :heart_eyes:
Tonight Show Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Don’t care about anything else here.

2 Likes

It’s certainly wonderful to see him again, isn’t it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It serpently is. :sun_with_face:
Brightened my day.

1 Like

and there was a set of pics with her coming out of the shower @ Flora, but I can’t find them.

1 Like

I experienced the same thing, seeing Aderyn come back today, full time. It’s very easy to miss people that mean something to us, when they are not around all the time.

Then when they are

:slight_smile:

1 Like

…it’s just like finding the really comfy pair of socks you thought were gone forever.

2 Likes

i do hope so

1 Like

I hope this is really Emma, ​​​​I love a cute chubby girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

And again, I think … let’s hurry up and wait. :joy: :joy: :joy:

When I first saw that girl, I almost mistook her for Remy, but then I saw her giant boobs, and knew I was wrong, besides the missing tattoos.

1 Like

She’s cute​:heart_eyes: can’t wait to see her :hugs:

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I don’t think that Emma will make an appearance yet. Maybe in the morning as the time is now 01:35 and the bed is still unmade with no sheets or a duvet in the wardrobe that is on display.

1 Like

Schauen wir mal wann dass Rätsel aufgelöst wird :smile:

1 Like

Until she shows up we can rename Malkus to Emmalkus…then at least we’ll have something to do :grin:

I didn’t know Aderyn likes big girls. What a pleasant surprise. :hugs: If we are lucky we will soon be treated to the return of chubby Aderyn! :heart_eyes: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Wir wissen ja noch gar nicht ob sie es ist …

1 Like