Aderyn & Inga

Not sure why you think that Aderyn is leaving. I will have a little bet with you, that he will still be here in May.

1 Like

More likely that Kaya saw the post that she was tagged into and changed it herself.

1 Like

so heā€™s leaving june then :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Yes and hopefully a lot longerā€¦

1 Like

Well everyone leaves the project eventually. But as Aderyn has just re-joined the project and seems happy to be on it, I doubt he is planning on leaving any time soon.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t say Aderyn was leaving. He will then move to another apartment. At least that is the strategy of how the managers of this apartment work.

1 Like

kaya comes under management and she doesnt need to be tagged to know shes watching , she soon makes herself known should the situation arise , as for us talking about Aderyn leaving , we didnt mean the project but just this realm , there is possibilities he will turn up in a previously used realm :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like

yea heā€™s certainly doing a good job and enjoying himself you might need to get him a physiother____t to keep him match fit though :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

That may be your opinion, but some people are thinking that is a fact, when it isnā€™t, itā€™s just a forum members opinion. My opinion is that Aderyn will still be in this apartment in May, your opinion is he will have moved out of this apartment by next month at the latest.

1 Like

No, Vhtv got fed up with all this non sense talking here and changed. 100%

allthough i come across as clueless sometimes dont let this exteria fool you , i know more than what you think i know . just saying

1 Like

Apologies, when you said management I thought you meant the managers of this realm, and not project staff. My mistake.

1 Like

it needed to be done if only to get us sheep all in the same pen m8

1 Like

ALL GOOD , no anomosity here , party on i say

1 Like

They were all fuck couples ā€¦

There was an apartment where there was a , and there was a shared flat ā€¦

Now i heard them all Max. I heard of fuck buddies but fuck couplesā€¦ :joy: :joy: :joy:

Seriously ? :roll_eyes:

We can also call it a working partnership with sex ā€¦ but since you always alluded to couples, I simplified it. :rofl: :joy:

The apartments were designed for two people to have sex with each other ā€¦ as an ā€œalleged coupleā€

I think weā€™re digging too much into something completely irrelevant. There was also ā€œTeresa & Goldieā€ and now ā€œEliza & Queenā€ā€¦ For sure they werenā€™t " *two people to have sex with each other ā€¦ as an ā€œalleged coupleā€ " :joy: :joy: :joy:

Letā€™s just leave it as it iā€™ll say. We are only wasting the time probably :crazy_face: :joy: :joy:

You are out of date ā€¦ it is now called ā€œEliza , Queenā€

my opinion and for lovers of real VHTV it doesnā€™t even make sense aderyn is with Emma without doing anything to her and as a saying goes he neither fucks nor gets o top :unamused:

2 Likes