Aderyn & Inga

you misunderstand me David

this realm is set up with both Aderyn and Emma. They continue to live together for a while and then Aderyn leaves again, leaving Emma alone as a participant

1 Like

so that they are a couple on paper and not just roommates, which is easier to explain when Aderyn leaves

1 Like

Oh I see what you mean now…

You were just talking about his recent visits to Harmony I think? …

1 Like

Check the pm :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am sorry but still doesn’t make any sense to me. Anyone of them two can leave at any moment, doesn’t matter if they are a couple or just roommates. I think we are overthinking and overcomplicating things here

It was also “Finley & Goldie” and " Finley & Silver" right after. Different managers. That was also made with the same purpose ?

1 Like

try to read what it says

I don’t feel like retyping an encyclopedia with the same thing

1 Like

I did and also understood your logic about having 2 people in the apartment. You are right.

What i don’t understand is why mixing the two completely different matters together? It doesn’t matter at all if they are listed as couple or flatmates for everything you said to happen.

When is this going to happen, Aderyn leaves and leaves Emma alone since she doesn’t do anything with her anyway :pensive:

the story repeats itself again and again the same subject as with fox and xavier incredible the haters always the same people

Which haters are you talking about?
I like Aderyn and I haven’t formed an opinion about Emma yet, even though she’s a pretty girl.
But I definitely see parallels to Fox and Xavier.
But this is not the fault of the participants, but rather the manager’s concept.
I just hope for Emma’s sake that she doesn’t end up like Fox.

1 Like

Not you necessarily but there are some who seem to aim certain comments of a negative nature at various people and it just seems rather familiar (the same kind of people) as to who does it…

… I think that is all @jOdN3veEKU meant. I am happy to stand corrected if I am wrong though.

1 Like

no david you’re not wrong it’s good

2 Likes

I’m not targeting you, we talked quite a bit on the Xavier and Fox show, I’ve never seen an attack from you

1 Like

I still don’t understand what his problem is with having sex with Emma, ​​I’ll never understand but I think I know the reason poor Emma I hope he goes to live with his faithful :rofl: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :shushing_face:Harmony and let Emma form a real couple in this apartment

1 Like

I’ve removed the & in the thread title. Now Emma, Aderyn.

3 Likes

grafik

It is also changed on the stream page. :+1:

2 Likes

Yes, that’s why I changed it here.

1 Like

management was looking in on the debate here earlier and acted accordingly methinks :wink:

1 Like

Now it remains to be seen when the apartment will only be called “Emma”…
I guess it will happen in April at the latest.

1 Like