Aderyn & Inga

Well this is no longer a couples realm. It is now a realm with two friends living in it. I think this is great news. Less stress for them to be worried about having to act like a couple.

Plus Aderyn is also friends with Harmony and they fuck all the time. With time there is possibility for him to become this type of special friend with Emma!

1 Like

b___dy hell mate , whats happened to you?? you have just given a very logical comment , you now got me thinking is there 2 of you out there :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe let’s wait and see, hopefully I just want Emma to be happy, no need to do f___ed things like last time with the rude guy who doesn’t fuck. It’s clear that the guy wanted Helli the night before but let’s wait and see if it works The 3 of them together Emma feel very comfortable and happy

1 Like

Well you see sometimes I get painted as the forum boogeyman. Don’t believe everything people say about me. :wink:

youtube animation GIF by Channel Frederator

3 Likes

perhaps he is now also afraid of kaya … she cleans up … :grimacing:

1 Like

Ich glaub ich seh nicht richtig ,wer liegt den da auf dem Bett :smile:

1 Like

Who? I can’t watch at the moment

1 Like

Haha im Schlafzimmer ist nur Guido oder hab sein Name vergessen also .

1 Like

seriously ??? here take one (or more if you need)
help yourself there free
chill-pills-candy

2 Likes

the pill I need is called Aderyn, go back to live with Harmony soon and let Emma set up a project with her boyfriend or someone she likes, VHTV has limits and rules I definitely hope the managers help Emma we enjoyed watching her on the project

2 Likes

Emma, ​​you are the star of this apartment, don’t forget that, we love you, we love seeing your way of being, don’t be afraid or ashamed of anything, you’re beautiful and you can have any guy​:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kiss::heart::heart:

2 Likes

What is this place turning into? Emma s___ps on the sofa-bed

while Malkus and Guido take the bed

1 Like

Are you implying you want to see Emma s___p in bed between Malkus & Guido!?!?

1 Like

No, Malkus and Guido should go to their own homes, so Emma can s___p in her own bed!

1 Like

How do we know the bed in the bedroom is Emma’s? It could be that the bed in the living room is Emma’s and the bed in the bedroom is Aderyn’s.

1 Like

Her name is included in the title, not Malkus or Guido, so she has preference over guests no matter who they are!

And since Flora and Dennis took the computer with them when they left, those two serve no purpose here!

1 Like

Sounds like her preference might be the couch bed! Have you thought about that?

3some would be great

2 Likes

getting hot

2 Likes