Aderyn & Inga

This is what is happening when our number one professional troll (yes, this is what he is) is allowed to spread his manipulative comments and harass the participants all over the forum. A lot of other people will believe and start following the same narrative. And yes, we all know who i am referring to now, i am not shy of naming him as what he is.

Fully agree. But it started with the managers choosing a name suggesting a constellation which is simply wrong. Without that there would have been no discussion at all. I hope Kaya will change the name.

To be honest, i am not sure how much of a difference having a “&” or a “,” in the name will make. It might change something, but, as they live together in the same apartment, i very much doubt that a lot will change. But that’s my opinion. I still believe that this forum is managed in an extremely permissive way and there is very little to none protection against the harassment for participants about what they doing or not.

Totally agree about that. :+1::+1:

1 Like

The naming of this apartment is exactly like the apartment “Fox & Xavier”, which was then renamed and was then called “Fox, Xavier” until Xavier left the project.

It’s actually not surprising since they are the same managers.

1 Like

Perhaps VHTV should consider naming realms as couples and flatmates then members would know and not speculate when a new realm comes on line ? Just a thought

2 Likes

Yes…so the names and then in brackets ‘flatmates’ or ‘couples’. In which case, the ‘and’ being there wouldn’t matter.

In this case ‘Aderyn and Emma’ (flatmates)…

Is that what you meant?

…

The speech marks are just for illustrative purposes, incidentally.

1 Like

If these managers wanted to increase viewership by naming it like this, they have definitely achieved that.

1 Like

It’s deliberately done that way by the management for that reason, that’s the “storyline” for this apartment, there’s no such thing as bad press

1 Like

Now, i had a quick look into the archived apartments and seen: “Teresa & Goldie”, “Benjamin & Teresa”, “ToniByll & EvaRed”, “Alien & Claude”…

I am pretty sure that none of them had the same managers. So it looks like either nobody really cares about the “&” in the name, either all or most of the managers are playing this game for a long time :joy:

I think this was entirely the intention of the previous occupant of this building and her managers…
They live together for a while and Aderyn leaves, Emma stays and so they have once again circumvented the rules

1 Like

The rules don’t prevent them from leaving their home (and going to another project related one) so how is them so doing, “circumventing the rules”? :confused:

1 Like

Yes that is what I meant. Then the member viewing would have no doubt about the relationship of the occupants of the realm.

1 Like

I thought so…

It seems like a good idea to me.

1 Like

no more new realms would be opened in that country, this is the way to get around that, Aderyn was on relocation, and he will be again soon, because he has no regard for Emma at all

1 Like

Thank you very much Luke. :+1:

This and your previous one should also explain to @John78 why it makes a different sense, especially for Aderyn & Emma’s managers, to label them as a couple.

1 Like

:joy:
Star Wars Whatever GIF by Sky

2 Likes

Luke?

Episode 5 Jedi GIF

1 Like

How does where a person goes (out of their home) to at any given time, have anything to do with their opinion of someone else or indeed make it apparent they are going to carry out another relocation to another place entirely? Sorry, I know I am being thick with this one but I am just trying to understand you.

1 Like

No it doesn’t make any different sense at all or it wasn’t properly explained. What difference does it make between “Emma & Aderyn” and “Emma, Aderyn” if “circumventing the rules” was the purpose ?