Aderyn & Inga

Girl blonde will have to get used to it he’s not just for 1 girl :yum: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aderyn might as well move in with Harmony cause all he does here is have sex with blonde girl then leaves afraid harmony ight do something he will miss . tonight he got blonde naked then ran and stuck his head in Harmony’s ass like a lost puppy lost all respect for him

1 Like

Aderyn wow thank you you took our beautiful Emma for fun thank you :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :partying_face: :partying_face: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I wonder about Emmary’s patience.

Last night Aderyn went off to Harmony to fuck her, and she stayed “home” waiting.

Tonight when they played spin the bottle, Aderyn almost pushed Emmary off him when she wanted to give him a long passionate kiss. Then Emmary came to the bathroom, where Aderyn had just been with Helli and Harmony, to finally get into that massage where Emmary took off her shirt, and he left to the girls into the bedroom. When Emmary looked where he was, he ignored her.

I wonder why she didn’t pack her stuff and left. :thinking: :thinking:

She will have her reasons… I guess.

give him time to understand well then you’ll see what will happen, as they said before take Emma’s place in the project, but how do you get involved in a project with a clown?

1 Like

Making out with Helli earlier didn’t work too well for Aderyn :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

he spends 3 hours having sex with Harmony and cannot spend at least 30 minutes with Emma

1 Like

It’s time for Aderyn to go back home once and for all, Harmony and find a real man for Emma so she can get a new apartment Emma and ??? 1 man :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

4 Likes

This Aderyn is just a disappointment as long as she doesn’t give the same as he gives to other girls,
for Emma
Let’s go Aderyn make Emma happy even if it’s just once

1 Like

Emma and Aderyn are not a couple. The name of the place is simply wrong.
@kaya can you please change the name to Emma, Aderyn so the discussion about them being a couple and Aderyn neglecting her will stop. Emma is nothing more than a housemate

1 Like

Yes and then hopefully a little bit of positivity can be introduced to the topics of discussion here. Mind you, I won’t hold my breath…

1 Like

That is exactly my intention behind that.

1 Like

This place is actually not bad at all. But it gets a lot of negative comments about the name as people write that Aderyn cheats on Emma or neglects her. It is the fault of the managers choosing the name this way. So when it is changed the stupid discussions will hopefully stop.

1 Like

Я хотел видеть Эмму счастливой, что хотя бы раз он занялся сексом с ней. Она, давай Адерин

They are only housemates. Not into each other at all. So no sex. Understand?

1 Like

Yes so it would seem, regarding the naming currently. Let’s hope a suitable alteration with that, will do the same, comment wise.

2 Likes

The whole arrangement in this place makes no sense. Aderyn prefers to have fun with different girls (Harmony and Emmary) and Emma does not have any privacy to invite guys (or girls) for herself as the place is too small for that. Very strange. Saying that this is not Aderyns fault nor Emmas fault.

1 Like