Aderyn & Inga

but he put back the same clothes lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :+1:

No…
Different boxers and T-shirt were put on actually.

another long day of hard work, I get home and my curiosity made me look for the moment when the girl is crying, this made me feel really bad, because she cried a lot bro, wtf, apparently it is impossible to have a satisfactory moment of relaxation, and if the story told is true, I hope she finds someone who will take good care of her.
Sad Ben Affleck GIF

2 Likes

@Aderyn where are you?? Emma has been crying all day for your dick. Please come home and feed her your sausage. The poor girl is hungry. :cry:

Those he no that she is on the bedroom? Something is rong here!

1 Like

Maybe he fell in love with Harmony and now doesn’t know what to do.

1 Like

Or perhaps he knows that she is s___ping and doesn’t want to wake her up as she’s likely very tired.

1 Like

Personally, I am hoping for a :rooster: apartment! We really need more male dominated apartments. Plus @Aderyn is obviously on the top of my list for sexiness. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

4 Likes

aderyn like to troll the forum. he like to see your conspiracy theory and made up scenario you are all making and laugh at you all even though he could clear the air with a single message :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You’ve learned a lot about him in 18 days or are you a personal friend? :thinking: :innocent: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

First It’s don’t take much time to figure it out , second What it got to do with how long i joined the forum? You know that i can read the forum without being a member? Think about that :thinking:
And of course i’m a personal friend that like to throw my friend under the bus :rofl: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

You see yourself as a mind reader then! :hugs:

I want to see @Aderyn FUCK his new girlfriend Emma! I believe it will stop her from all the crying she has been doing. It will be an epic show to watch! He will need to use all of his best bedroom sk__ls to accomplish such a challenging task. Aderyn your fans deserve to be given such a show. Please do not disappoint us!

1 Like

well she looks more happy today

1 Like

Aderyn looks scared. She eats him alive! :hugs: :rofl:

1 Like

they need enough stock in the fridge :face_with_peeking_eye:

Ich bin echt gespannt wie sich dass entwickelt

Is she gone?, I can’t believe it ended so quickly