Aderyn & Inga

:laughing: she may have realized the error in her agreement to be here.

1 Like

Well I for one am happy she’s here, and she’s gorgeous! Nice, sexy CURVY woman!

3 Likes

He was too busy bangin Harmoney :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When Malkus and Aderyn left the apartment earlier I half expected them to visit Harmomy’s apartment for the evening

2 Likes

probably stoped off for some snacks ya gotta keep that strength up to keep them girls Happy :joy:

do you or anyone know why the girl is crying

1 Like

ADERYN instead of going around with Malkus, looks at how her flatmate is doing. only you exist, others don’t matter, I hope you leave the project and leave yourself alone with Malkus CONGRATULATIONS

1 Like

Shame on Aderyn broke Emma’s heart like this.

Aderyn refused to be with her and subsequently left the place. She discovered this upon her arrival, which greatly upset her.

As observed, Ruby declined his advances, and the location has not been generating sufficient return on investment. This is particularly because Aderyn, despite his popularity among gay audiences—a minority within this specific forum—does not contribute positively. His presence discourages me, signaling a lack of genuine action, and he appears adept at deceiving us into believing otherwise. However, he does have a few gay fans who attempt to dominate the forum.

I am quite fond of “Emma” and hope she finds someone more suitable. Unknown to her, Aderyn struggles significantly when it comes to sex.

Shame on Aderyn broke her heart like this.

1 Like

And how did you come to this conclusion? :joy:

2 Likes

why did he do a runner or is he gone out for a pack of smokes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :v:

Wohnung schon zum scheitern verurteilt

Sorry No. Nothing has been posted yet, we can just speculate as to Emma’s predicament. Although you would have expected Aderyn to have greeted Emma as she walked into the apartment. Unless there was an urgent need for Aderyn to have been called away.

yes you are right she should get someone better ,but maybe not from vhtv,someone form outside of it

I guess the apartment will be like Fox… :cry:

I really hope “Emma” won’t end up like Fox.

FYI,

I have reason to believe that the most recent communication from Fox’s account may not have been authored by her personally. The tone and style of the message diverged significantly from her usual manner, raising some doubts about its authenticity. It’s worth considering that the franchise’s managers have the capability to access and control the account, potentially posting content at their discretion. Given their track record, it wouldn’t be surprising if they were to engage in such manipulative practices.

The communication occurred via text message, thus removing the nuance of voice from our interpretation. However, we can meticulously analyze his departure.

At the same time:

I wonder if Emma even known there is a third person going to be there all the time, she should have some say in this,

Note the date…

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:He must have read the forum