Aderyn & Inga

Why you say that?

I opened it to take a look and found it tidy and carrying the bags she brought with her when she arrived.

The timeline shows 19:02 as Emma walks out of the door with her coat and bags, with Emma turning off the lights as well. We shall all have to wait for any updates from Aderyn regarding this development.

1 Like

Whatever it takes to ensure we never see her tears like those again.

Well the mood between them was more than frosty so no surprise at all.

1 Like

As ZF21 has said we don’t want to see tears like that again from Emma it was heart breaking to see Emma distressed.

2 Likes

Aderyn hat mich extrem enttĂ€uscht. Mag sein, dass es von Anfang an klar war, dass es nur Freundschaft mit Vorteilen ist, aber Emma allein in dieser ungemĂŒtlichen, leeren Wohnung ankommen zu lassen und am Abend zuvor Harmony zu beglĂŒcken, das war fĂŒr mich gesehen widerwĂ€rtig, denn Emma konnte dies sicherlich auch am Mobile verfolgen. SchĂ€m Dich, Aderyn.
Sorry, meine ganz persönliche Meinung

2 Likes

Well his behavior was not very gentleman like for sure. But it is sure the two are not friends or even a couple.
So I also blame the one who initiated this charade and thought this would work

1 Like

As soon as I saw the names my initial thought was Aderyn and Aylin again

pretty low down for sure

That’s VERY VERY unlikely to happen again (thankfully). That’s something about which I can be totally certain.

I really hope so.

this girl is a very lovely and cheerful,at the moment not a fake or show off

5 Likes

No need to worry David, She won’t be back, She took the smart option and got out while she could

1 Like

Oh I am aware of what happened in the end, you can be sure of that.

Well you laugh @Shyguy but I was being serious. I tend not to say something unless I mean it or at least have good reason to believe it to be true.

I don’t expect you to be anything else

I try to do exactly the same myself

Ich hoffe fĂŒr Emma, dass du Recht hast. :pray:

3 Likes

I think Shyguy was refering to Aylin in this case, rather than Emma. I am happy to stand corrected though.

I was
 although I can also agree with that as well