Aderyn & Inga

Can you tell us when Emma will arrive? :wink:

moi je peut pas vous dire mais mare de voir les 2 mecs ā€¦

1 Like

I was going to say sheā€™s got cold feet, but itā€™s probably snowing there, so that loses itā€™s impact somewhat as everyone has cold feet. uninterestingly weā€™ve had no snow where I am. not even a sniff. I bought new gloves ready for making a snowman and that was a waste.
pfft, first world problems, eh?
Maybe they could just drag another girl in and say itā€™s a different Emma. What difference would it make as theyā€™re all using fake names anyway.
Iā€™m a genius really. Soon sort out world problems.

1 Like

Well they already announced Emma with photos. Even Kaya posted one. So if there is a different girl it would be utterly ridiculous to say that she is Emma too :rofl::see_no_evil:

There canā€™t be more than one Emma in the world? :thinking:

You stinker. I was gonna make a snow Liberaceā€¦
Baby Reaction GIF

Well now I have to spend the rest of my life travelling the world to find the incantation to lift the curse. Thanks a bunch, man. gah!
Exasperation What GIF by Bouygues Telecom

1 Like

Maybe Malkus not changing his clothes and even s___ping in them keeps Emma away? :wink:

Stinks P U GIF by Padma Lakshmi

Teenagers. What can you do with them, eh? pfft.

Castilla La Mancha Reaction GIF by Teka

[*legally]

1 Like

wellā€¦ we all have our sore subjects :wink:

1 Like

new apartment ADERYN - MALKUS, if Flora had been there they would have been out since this morning other than s___ping all day, until 2 years ago everyone was having parties and the rest now everyone is s___ping, how is this site expiring

1 Like

I laugh at the way you worded that but in all seriousness, very well said. Frankly someone had to.

Oh wowā€¦so THAT explains her absence then?! :laughing:

Buh bye then. ell oh ell. shame about the subscription eh? two years is a long time to be paying for something that is just on a downward slide, blimey. whoever f___ed you into that? Scandalous. Proper shocking.

I can tell you like seeing people s___p or you like throwing money away, but I donā€™t

Um, so donā€™t? Pretty sure refunds are possible for the terribly unhappy.

As it happens youā€™re correct, watching people s___p is strangely ther__eutic. In the real world itā€™s a bit of a taboo of course, but here they canā€™t see me and so thereā€™s no wild screaming and frantic calls to the local police station. Which is nice.

very witty but Iā€™m not a wanker like you who comments on all the apartments, I only follow 2 or 3 to see not only the sex but their way of life and the rest, good luck

SHE IS CRYING

1 Like

That was fast. What happen?

Donā€™t know, looked at her phone and then broke down for a quick cry.

1 Like

Emma is probably distraught at the apartment. With no bedding (except for a flimsy duvet) The wardrobe has no towels folded up. It appears that the time Aderyn spent there with Malkus was wasted with no thought of providing any home comforts for both of them to enjoy cosy evenings in together. Not even a bunch of flowers a box of chocolates and wine to welcome Emma with when she crossed the threshold to this apartment.

4 Likes