Aderyn & Aylin

No I haven’t, you keep looking at my point of view, in your twisted way. But that’s on you. I will defend him from the disproportionate amount of vitriol due to the fact that he was lied to after the fact. If he was told about what she wanted before the lie, then he was his own worse enemy and has to suffer the consequences. But until I get that confirmation, my point stands.

Yesterday she already said everything about this, when the c___dren were with her for the new year.

You aren’t simping for Aderyn?? So what you hear isn’t valid :grin: Last night probably was the 490402384 times that she said it. That stuff is being mentioned in foruns since her visits at F&Y

Yesterday there was something new, she even growled at Yan because of this that he was interfering

Flora got angry with Yan?

Pero no debió mentirle y decirle que su mamá está enferma para ir a coger con cualquiera y luego él se entera por fotos.

1 Like

Yes, Flora said Yan

rather, she tried to make it clear to Aderin that he behaves like an offended c___d and not like a man, although they already live separately and it is time to grow up

Well he is doing that all the time pretty much :rofl:

How does Aderyn get VHTV participant status on this forum he’s not down as one.

Regardless of who anyone thinks is right or wrong, what’s obvious and clear is that these two probably shouldn’t be living together.

Yes he is, he is on the list with Aylin.

On the forum he’s not.

On this page, he is. Look at this page title. :slight_smile:

That is his own account.

I didn’t see everything yesterday, there is such a government at home.
I have learned not to spoil the New Year for a Ukrainian woman. You can’t survive that.

So I bought a lot of fish yesterday and also helped her with the preparations. Luckily, she only did 50% of what she wanted. There was more than 50% of the food left.

But I’ve seen parts of the spectacle.

Yes, you did the right thing, otherwise I think with a stake in the ass, it would not be a very pleasant new year :smiling_imp:

Happy wife , happy life.

Let’s put it this way, at the fresh fish counter she had struck. I had told the seller that I was only there to pay. He laughed and she shopped. I had only asked once briefly if you really need organic wild salmon for a fish soup. In short, you need, the piece just got a little smaller. In the case of oysters, of course, it had to be the French one.

When the final price lights up briefly, she said only ups …

On the way home, I joked that the herring was still the cheapest for the “herring in a fur coat”. :smiling_imp:

As I understand you :rofl: for the new year, it happens once a year, you need everything to be decent and decent. If sturgeon, then only with caviar, if Salmon, then also only with caviar