Aderyn & Aylin

It was me who posted the screenshots and what I thought the explanation was in Y & F topic

i agree but she put all the blame on him like she do all that. she pushing him away and then asking him to care for her.

Care as a friend, she doesn’t want anything else from him, she just wanted friendship, she wants him to find some middle ground instead of either ignoring her or trying to have sexual contact with her

Ah OK so you are the man ‘in the know’…what happened exactly?

she playing dirty, going to flora every time she got probelms with him cuase she her friend and she will allways stick for her she will get him kicked out

just watch after the phone call from Flora he will laugh with Guido

Edison13356 so ok to have a prostitute have sex with him then and that is ok?

why he should care for someone who treat him like s__t and slave

Just as Aylin is not obligated to have sex with Aderyn if she doesn’t want to, Aderyn is not obligated to offer friendship towards her if he doesn’t want, and especially when she acts like a complete asshole towards him. These two really are just no good for each other and should not be living together.

Why wouldn’t you go to friends if your upset?

Oh I love Aderyn what a handsome chap YAWN

Just because that is your opinion doesn’t necessarily mean it’s true

she going there to complain on aderyn and flora the boss who can make things happen

Edison13356 she has done nothing over the last 4 weeks look at my comments to her?

it’s not opinion is’t facts

if she is not happy she can leave but why try to kick him out

She as to goo

People say due to contracts but I did ask how long is the contract for and who can break it if anyone?

Shyguy love made you blind brother i know for sure you let her do the same to you

1 Like