Yuri & Elvira

Welcome Yuri & Elvira

2023-05-19: Moved to realm76

I like Yuri’s tattoos and he’s wearing a NASA shirt here :comet: :ringer_planet:

1 Like

4 Likes

Too bad this new and young couple didn’t have the same “luck” of others that were promoted to top of the list even when just relocating. They are “lost” in the 2nd half of the list as if they are online for months

1 Like

Well we all know VHTV has no concept at all for this… :see_no_evil:

They have a very special concept… Just isn’t a fair one to everybody, there are the privileged ones

2 Likes

Nah I guess it is because the place was not offline before it came online with new people. Just a name change. I am sure besides the one who did the name change on the site VHTV did not even notice as they did not got a welcome in Telegram too…

1 Like

4 Likes

C’est anciennement ‘bono et ses amis???’

J’ai découvert cet appartement par hasard en déroulant la liste… Bonjour pour la promotion faites par Vhtv pour ceux là!!!:unamused::unamused::man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Donc Bono est devenu Yuri (encore une erreur dans le contrat?) et il n’a plus d’amis désormais !!!
J’ai bon ou pas??? Putain j’ai un mal de tête qui arrive…:blush:

No, Bono was the previous tenant that left weeks ago

Ok, désolé pour la confusion, je ne suivais pas cet appartement mais vu les changements de nom en ce moment on s’y perd un peu… J’imagine la détresse des nouveaux arrivants quand ils entendent parler de Faye mais non c’est trisha ou Playboy House… mais l’une est une participante et l’autre un appartement et que "Bono et ses amis " devient subitement "Yuri et Elvira":face_with_head_bandage:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Perfect new angle :rofl: :rofl:

Yep, basic

4 Likes

absolutely perfect :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

You guys are cute, adorable and funny couple never let others control you and destroy your beautiful relationship :blush: just ignore all hate and troll comments :kissing_heart:

3 Likes