Yuneska & Radu

We would love for Radu to fuck Joanna. And if it’s in the middle of a 3some, even better. But it’s difficult.

If Yuneska and Joanna interacted with each other, maybe, just maybe, Yuneska would get into the game.

It’s all very scripted.

I only remember one situation of another couple where he fucked the roommate in a hot moment, but they had already fucked before and it was allowed, although it was something improvised at that moment.
It’s difficult to see these improvisations.

I guess they are trying to find a partner for Joanna. We hope to see her riding soon.

1 Like

Unfortunately, when we look at it logically, it doesn’t seem like there will be anything extra here,

1. Yuneska hasn’t touched another man even once since she came here, so unfortunately we won’t be able to see her with another man, she also limits Radu with her own boringness.
    If it were up to Radu, everything would be fine, but unlike most, girls are boring for the first time, while Radu is a more open person…

2. Joanna hasn’t touched anyone either, just a very nice footjob the first day she came and that’s it, and we just saw her touching herself the other day. Joanna is currently no different than Kirill the Boring Koala in Camille, unfortunately.

Of course, the realm is sinking day by day, more…

I would like to see many things, but unfortunately the situation is sad.

4 Likes

I think Joanna likes Radu but as long he is with Yuneska she won’t take a step But they are viewers waiting for something to happen & viewers who like to watch the participants (Not many though) not all about sex believe me
PS They need to establish some parties at least 2 times a Week
PS 2.The managers have to give some ideas to participants but they don’t care to fix even the cameras

9 Likes

6 Likes

I could be her partner, I run for

I think even as someone who just likes to watch people do random stuff this is mostly boring. If you look at some other realms you can see people actually doing something even while not having any parties or having sex. Like working on their laptops, playing video games, doing chores, cooking, eating, etc. Every time I tune into this realm it’s these three lounging on the sofa. And while I appreciate seeing Joanna and Yuneska naked it’s not going to lock me in.
They used to at least host people who would play games, do massages have fun and whatnot but now I just always see them hanging around.

2 Likes

It’s like they’re waiting for something to come down from the sky maybe they’re bored themselves

3 Likes

To bad the same doesn’t apply for them bringing back Angelica

9 Likes

Ridículo, cena digna de um perfeito idiota, que falta de respeito, tinha que ser punido, isso afasta às pessoas.

2 Likes

no apartments are working just a buffering video player & i keep getting that oops message on screen.

4 Likes

I agree my friend

2 Likes

Today is a repetition of yesterday’s scenes

2 Likes

It is true that the opinions of our followers do not matter to the administrators of this project, but for how long?A few days ago, I wanted to renew my subscription, but I stopped because none of the apartments have the energy to attract viewers.

2 Likes

They really shouldn’t follow what WE want, this is a voyeur site. They should just do stuff every now and then :smiley:

8 Likes

Vhtv is only providing the streaming platform and nothing else. They don’t have anything to do with the participants in this project and they shouldn’t have anyway. How every apartment is attracting the viewers, it’s entirely up to them

1 Like

That’s what a huge number of people here simply don’t understand: what kind site they are watching…

2 Likes

9 Likes

I did not say that they should follow us, but the general summary of opinions is very important in the advancement of success

1 Like

Well said John78. The participants are allowing viewers a glimpse into their lives. It is up to the individual to express themselves as they wish.

2 Likes

Well, my girlfriend is not sitting naked with her head down on the sofa … :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So let’s put it this way, it’s a viewership-idealized life …

The sex ratio will also often be higher …

3 Likes