Yan & Flora

She hasn’t had responded your first comment yet so maybe you can wait? It’s clear she misunderstood so give her a chance to reply. And did you know that many people hire professional gardeners or even people they know in the neighbourhood to do chores they don’t want to, so yes it’s entirely possible that he owns the place but it’s also possible he doesn’t, so until we have the correct information, it’s good not to speculate. I know i seem to be a contrarian to many people here but the speculation that people go on to take as fact really is a little toxic at times and that’s all i really want to point out

My guy I am waiting. I am only responding to all of your assumptions… You are the one who keeps going on and on trying to justify every single one of their actions like they can do no wrong. My initial comment let Yan & Flora know who the “small person” was who people were talking about which was a c___d. I was going to leave it at that.

What know way really!?!?! Yes of course I know that. I never said the gardener was the owner rather that he could be. However, drawing from past experiences of how Aderyn’s apartment was shut down shortly after their apartment manager visited their apartment there is pretty good chance this home owner also doesn’t know what type of site their house is being featured in.

There is nothing wrong with speculation as long as it is not malicious. Even when we get a response from Yan & Flora we will not know if it is entirely the truth or not. They have been known to embellish the truth in the past…

I do agree that I think we have talked about all of this enough. :+1:

You said the gardener is “most likely” the owner and “there is pretty good chance this home owner also doesn’t know what type of site their house is being featured in” . Malicious speculation that implies Y&F are being deceitful to their landlord. Maybe not your intention but then why speculate?

“They have been known to embellish the truth in the past”. Malicious speculation again. It’s OK to be sceptical but this comment is unnecessary. They can tell us as much as they feel comfortable with.

I don’t think they can do no wrong, I’m just pointing out speculation when there has been a pattern of it being baseless and damaging on the forum. I have more but yes i agree, they are the last points i will make, feel free to respond as i won’t

That is not malicious speculation it is a fact that they have been caught doing multiple times before. I don’t think you are aware of the meaning of the world malicious…

Guys I think we have ourselves another white knight.

Rainbow Cartoon GIF by Daniel Spacek

Very well said @WolfieSmith. Seriously there are some people who get enjoyment out of stirring up s__t and causing trouble. I’m sure @anon10756158 would not endanger there participation on VHTV by doing something they shouldn’t.

1 Like

The irony when a handful of people are trying white knight for Roisin saying she is being f___ed against her will by Flora to do things she doesn’t want to do.
I’m sorry but i didn’t call anyone names so i had to respond when i get called a white knight.

This forum should be a more positive place. We are lucky to have access to the participants when they decide to respond to us which is being more common, at least compared to the camcaps days.

You don’t know when to stop do you? You are the one who suggested we wait from a response from @anon10756158. Yet here you are going on and on… :man_facepalming:

I was responding to you calling me a white knight. That has nothing to do with the response from Y&F, which they don’t even need to give unless they want to.

You are just proving my point that you are a white knight.I think a picture of their beautiful pool will help get this topic back on track. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Not that I’m involved in this debate at all and to be honest have no idea what the subject is about, but I would have no objection being called a white knight.:joy: I would take it as a compliment.:+1:

1 Like

It all started with my tongue and cheek comment. :upside_down_face:

Ok fine but don’t really want to get involved and I fear I’m being dragged into the discussion. If it is about the photograph and how young the “boy” looks, then @anon10756158 have replied and said he is an adult. As I replied to @WolfieSmith there are some people who are on here who just wish to cause trouble. Flora has replied and I have accepted what she has said.

Just bear in mind there are people who do retain there young looks and never look the age they actually are. I always think how fortunate they are, because it has never happened to me.:joy:

@NotSeth Ok now your clarification is needed again :rofl:

Yes, exactly and that is why it was so funny. The “boy” is clearly a c___d. He was brought there by the person that mowed their lawn. He can’t be more than a meter tall. More than anything I thought it was amusing that @anon10756158 responded by saying he was an adult and close to their own age. So either they didn’t pay close enough attention as to who everyone was talking about, or they don’t want to get in trouble for having a minor on camera.

This is the picture of the person Yan & Flora said was a small adult. :see_no_evil: :sweat_smile:

efbf56f028733531eb315db03dc7e26e83265407_2_690x388

2 Likes

Ok guys I am done talking about this silly subject. Apologies if I rubbed anyone the wrong way.

@Francis98460 @Timmy190688

Are you ok? :open_mouth: :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hello dear Flora, nice that you are online again. Can you tell me when the enchanting Roisin will come back to you. Thank you and have a nice evening.

For clearance. Hope this clarify the situation now.

And “this guy” is not meant for gardeners kiddo.

No problem @NotSeth you are fine.

1 Like

Hahaha my bad @NotSeth. I thought everyone was referring to the guy mowing the lawn. Hang on I need glasses, no, I have glasses, perhaps I need my eyes tested again!!!:rofl::joy::rofl: I can see the little nipper by the garden table & parasol. He is so fucking small I missed him first time round!:joy::rofl::joy: