Yan & Flora

I guess nothing exciting happened here again No cow tongue wagging :stuck_out_tongue:

Nothng happened. A little bit of lesbian action in Juliana’s bedroom. They were _____, had to watch them with night vision (I hate) and p________t/fell as___p. I think it’s funny that the girl who gave the toilet camera the finger is showing her tit right now in Juliana’s bedroom under full color. If she only knew. Karma is a bitch! The best news of the night is that Freddy left and Roison never came back. I hope she is with Juliana and they’re having a great time!

Will you be bringing the toilet cam back like in your last apartment?? I think you were on of the last realms to have such a cam. :scream: :toilet:

toilet GIF

These two babes are really hot :hot_face:.blondie wanted it really bad. Would’ve thought it would been the opposite. Gorgeous girls having fun :star_struck: Sure wish R would’ve been involved :yum:

3 Likes

Olivia moved in tonight?

You talking about at A&L Olivia ?

Yes… first picture is her

No.she at A&L place. Wrong place!

Naughty :smiling_imp: Naughty girl Will never look at her the Same :heart_eyes:

I don’t mind, it’s easy to see all the beautiful girls in one place

1 Like

Been offline for a few hours ISP issues.

Yay. Freddy Mercury finally banged R. the shy boy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: probably the blonde too!

1 Like

strange case things happen when I’m offline if it is true what you say, if it were true I remove the subscription

In some cases, yes. But probably not this time. I am just being sarcastic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

knowing Flora has been offline for too long even if x problems, he usually fixes it right away

U would know it’s down and Roisin was supposed to be there today and maybe Juliana should back up too :disappointed_relieved: Hopefully they get it fixed soon :pray:

Did anybody witness anything leading up to them going offline?

I think it should have been fixed by now. Flora is losing money. She needs viewers! Something else is going on, in my opinion. Was there a big yelling match with Yan? Did she start throwing dishes? Did she throw a spoon at Yan? Someone told VHTV there was an u______e boy out back? Anybody have any ideas of what is going on? Or do you all think it’s ISP issues? Let’s hear opinions. Flora - if you read this can you let us know what is going on? Why are you offiline?

When they went offline yan and flora and the Blonde girl sat on the sofa

Answer From support. Most likely they will be back online tomorrow due to ISP maintenance (Today)