Yan & Flora

I can wait for that, is will ever happen.

She fucked up every life of her puppets ā€¦.

Roisin was happy with her loveā€¦. then she invites herā€¦. did u ever think of that why she invited herā€¦in this realmā€¦:thinking::rofl:

So many of us been asking for her to come :+1: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yeaā€¦. You asked for itā€¦. Thatā€™s y she brought her hereā€¦ā€¦:joy:enjoyā€¦ her sexy bodyā€¦.:sweat_smile:

Torey is bisexual heā€™s attracted to :heart:Juliana & Mathias :heart:, he wonā€™t admit it but we all know :grin:

Season 10 Richardlewis GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

mike tyson boom GIF

Roisin is so beautiful. I havenā€™t seen such a graceful, likeable, always radiant beauty on VH TV for a long time. Hopefully she stays with Yan and Flora for a long time. Thank you very much for Roisin, you are awesome!!!

1 Like

Hope you have two screens so you can watch your loves of your lifešŸ’˜

Enjoy puppet showā€¦.:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl: I hope u will see more of floraā€™s puppets fuck herā€¦.:rofl::rofl:

I will let every single puppet inside me to fuck her :rofl: :rofl: :smiling_imp:

Get yanā€™s dick in your assā€¦ :rofl::rofl:

Hey, Chill, you know i`m only teasing you :hugs:

Donā€™t worryā€¦. Broā€¦! :blush: I donā€™t have any problem with youā€¦ or anyoneā€¦ but what she did in past and trying to do for some views I donā€™t like itā€¦:smirk: she already ruined many livesā€¦. and soon gonna ruin one moreā€¦.:unamused:

Yous going way to far now, you know as good as we all do, that is not the case. Actually, they are treating them guests very, very good. Let`s end this, we going way to far.

Okayā€¦ pal as u wishā€¦ but I know u are gonna soon post or any other user of Roisin having sex with one of floraā€™s puppetā€¦. For a time Iā€™m leavingā€¦.:sweat_smile: enjoy her fake puppet show till thenā€¦.:+1:t2::rofl:

for someone not liking a place.your sure n the hell on here a lot. I get more posting for you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

angry will ferrell GIF

damn the real you comes out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: