Yan & Flora

Those boobs are perfect! :heart_eyes:

Those boobs are nearly perfect :heart_eyes:

yes they are :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

She did the cooking earlier, helping Flora now, i am totally sold, wife material :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

We got Torey marrying Juliana - now we have John78 marrying Roison. Love is in the air!

I will do tomorrow if i could, she is perfect. :heart_eyes:

Secretly yes, he still loves her, but doesn`t admit it anymore. :rofl: :rofl:

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :fire:

3 Likes

i cannot understand how Yan’s eyes do not follow these 3 gorgeous girls as they walk around. He is either completely bored of girl flesh. or a perfect gentleman or scared silly by Flora catching him looking ?

3 Likes

The floor plan is totally wrong @anon10756158

Is there a smaller hidden pool? The sauna house is missing and the dimensions of the outside area are wrong too.

oh boy, does that mean I can have the queen :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don’t think it’s wrong, it’s just formatted terribly to fit into the square space. The sauna house is the smaller “pool” you refer to in the bottom right. It would make more sense if it was able to stretch longer down

Hmmm… this is a very difficult one :rofl: :rofl: :thinking:

Lol I never thought they would make the much bigger sauna smaller than the pool :joy:

its really a shame the pool is not up and going .would’ve been fun to watch them nude hottie Ros & Flora and new girl & Jul :hearts:
Sabrina really enjoying hers!

They did a little earlier, but seems like the water is freezing cold ever there :rofl: :rofl:

I don’t love puppets who work for realm…. I can see Roisin already becoming puppet…. Soon someone will fuck her…. :rofl::rofl: like Juliana……:sweat_smile: then Flora will say she like this guy… n all…:joy:

Are you not a puppet working for VHTV :thinking: Going by the amount of posting you do :joy: :joy: :joy: Tired Dance GIF by US National Archives

:arrow_up_small: Torey :arrow_up_small:

So what do you want them to do? Just sit there and do nothing cause they might become “puppets”? :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Can’t you see are you blind…. Flora using her….:man_facepalming:t2: