Yan & Flora

Yes i agree proof is needed

Я думала над этим, на самом деле много смс получаем ежедневно. Но знаете, у нас скоро заканчивается лето. Буквально месяц и будет холодно. Скорее всего камеры с улицы мы снимем. Там проводить время мы уже не будем…

1 Like

Доказательства в архиве :rofl:

Come on flora all 3 of you beautys take a pic and flash us :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

This answer broke my heart :disappointed_relieved:

Russian winter is very cold… :grimacing: :grimacing:

@anon10756158 nobody to entertain her :disappointed_relieved: that little boy got soo scared of her :rofl: invite some proper men who don`t get scared of beautiful women

You could place cams in the sauna house too. And in winter you can do ice skating outside. I’d love to see the outside area in winter. Snow ball fights and all such cool things we will miss :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Glad the inhabitants are enjoying the new house. But I miss everything that was happening in the previous house :expressionless:

Все будет !)

The guest man has been looking at Flora since he arrived, but he can only see.Just like other guests who have been coming to this house for months. Yan not only sees, but also has the freedom to hang out with whoever he wants.:clap:

1 Like

@anon10756158 leave him alone, he is too shy and scared :rofl:

Hell Yeah this is Heaven @anon10756158 :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :fire:

6 Likes

Well, she might have lost some weight cause yours are a little bigger :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

New “cam 5” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I always said you have the most beautiful pussy on site. Perfection :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Will we be getting the toilet cam back like in your old apartment?? :thinking: :toilet: :poop:

Working on the best angle for the Flora pose in the new realm I see. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:heart_eyes: :fire:

6 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes