Yan & Flora

Off course, so many of us asking for her. I did non stop :rofl: :rofl: :innocent: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think someone asked if Flora had found her fanny cam yet. I think you may have just found it for her!:heart_eyes::rofl:

I have said already that cam 3 will be pussy cam. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So she is still creating more puppets…:thinking: I hope one day someone make her his puppet… :wink:

I hope Roisin does :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_imp:

Did any of the guest guy made move on flora….:wink::sweat_smile:

No :rofl: :rofl: I am still waiting for them first threesome. Roisin will be a fantastic choice (for me) :heart_eyes: :fire:

What…. No m not talking about threesome definitely not with Yan…. I hope soon some guy make some move on flora I wanna see yan reaction that time….:sweat_smile::rofl:

I noticed the place got changed to Yan & Flora House So I will rename the topic.

I massively doubt will ever happen.

Wait soon something will happen when nothing left to do for views…:wink:

Where do you follow them?

:shushing_face: can’t reveal in forum….:sweat_smile:

1 Like

If Flora hung out with other guys sometimes, it would be great to watch.:smiling_imp::fire:I don’t think it will be a problem for Flora but I don’t think Yan will get used to this idea either.

1 Like

I will be happy even with some G/G from her. Just to see something else (and i love G/G as well :rofl: :innocent:)

She already did many times…. in threesome or foursome… Flora with other guys will something worth to watch…:wink:

I am straight on the archive, can`t believe i have missed that :man_facepalming:

Sad part is sometime archive videos get deleted time to time… better start watching old archive video soon they will be gone…:sweat_smile:

Нет, они разошлись когда перестали быть на вх

We know you love a bit of G/G action!!!:rofl: