Yan & Flora

Seems to be the same guest every night. With little to no action :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’ve been a fan of Yan’s since he first appeared at Otto and Lola’s first apartment. But I’m not sure about this apartment. It’s a gorgeous place to be sure…but ever since Ken turned up at their wedding I’ve been thinking they are turning into Ken and Barbie clones. I hope that’s not the case (KandB bore me senseless) but so far this apartment seems like another Lust House. And I’m thinking all these (Lust, Nude, Naughty etc) House’s have one thing in common. They don’t work. Just my opinion obviously.

You not the only one… :wink:

2 Likes

She is so hot. Very tanned. love the sexy outfits she wears heart_eyes:

I’m curious what Flora’s plan to pay for this giant house is. The rent has to be at least double but probably closer to triple what they were paying at their last place. They are going to have to throw a lot of parties to break even which will be good for the viewers, I guess.

Not with this type of guests. :-1:

There is not much nudity in the house compared to the appartment they come from, maybe all shy?

1 Like

I am just waiting for Flora to designate her pussy pose throne, cam 6 maybe?

2 Likes

Yes I just hope she is open and has a freaky side LOL and a wild side And that it doesn’t take too long for her to show it

1 Like

Yeah. livingroom had a better setup in the old place

There is nothing even similar to what was on the old place. And more, i hate the cameras setup/view.

Or cam 3 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Miles and miles away better on the old place. That apartment has one of the best cams setup/view on site (especially the living room). I can`t look on cam 5 on this new place, gives me highs sick feeling :rofl:

1 Like

Buh Bye sexy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Better, just don`t hope that.

the only thing better is the guest rooms. but they haven’t used them one guest already covered the cam the place doesn’t even have a bathtub!

Why put up a toilet cam that does not show the toilet, Not that I want to watch anyone relieving themselves of their waste!

That cam just does not make any sense to me! :see_no_evil: :poop: :see_no_evil:

It’s pretty common my guy. It’s just the name of the room. There are many realms that do this on VHTV currently.

Am i dreaming? :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Damn, she is sooo gorgeous :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

@Aderyn look what you been missing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink: