Yan & Flora

:grin:

I swear i was about to say same thing. Today guests are really young. Flora should ask everyone for the ID :rofl:

I don’t care about their kindergarten party and games…:sweat_smile::joy:

With them being so young all they will do is have something to eat, get pissed and then leave.:rofl:

@anon10756158 This guy messed with Cam 17

Correct position

@anon10756158 without doubt you have the best apartment on VHTV. Your relocation has certainly worked out good for you.:+1:

1 Like

Cam 17 is now pointing way up, a guy was covering it. Please @anon10756158 put it little down like previously position. :pensive:

1 Like

There you go, had something to eat, a few _____s and now it’s time to leave. Thanks for the party!:rofl::joy::rofl:

Images removed

He done it again camera covered.

Looks as if you will have to settle for a bit of G/G action @John78!:rofl:

1 Like

Indeed this house is great. If they can improve some cams angles / adding more cams (at least 3) it could be one of the best apartments (technically speaking). Congratz on them for the choose

Then the usual rest also hope it changes. Now kind of weird that suddenly seems they choose the place near some school considering all the random and new “teenagers” appearing :grin:

1 Like

Guests can never just leave the cameras alone they are always one that messes with them. :angry:

1 Like

I sent a ticket :confused: come on @anon10756158 say your guest not cover the cam.

2 Likes

They must have been standing outside the school gates yesterday handing out invites.:rofl::joy::rofl:

If he takes a shower i fear he will cover the bathroom camera also. I don’t trust them once they do it once.

Maybe they escaped from Scott’s House :rofl:

1 Like

Where on earth did they find this collection of Weirdo’s :frowning:

The boys are back! I want to see the big girl on the sofa get laid!:rofl:

Flora doesn’t wear comfortable clothes at every party like she used to. I hope Flora wears something comfortable to the party. Flora should throw away her excess clothes.:smiling_imp::fire::fire: Otherwise the party gets boring.

3 Likes