Yan & Flora

responded very well! but unexpectedly calm and composed. even I would understand loud arguments here
we experienced flora quite differently…

looks like there are 3 pools?

1 Like

Great job well done :+1:

I can see 4 pools.

2 Likes

+2

2 Likes

Это нашим родным и нам один ! :grin: так что не думайте, что все эти бассейны мы поставим у нас в доме :rofl:

Это Флора когда видит Акции в магазине :rofl:

sometimes it’s good to have reserves… but that’s a lot of pools in stock :wink:

when I say ‘6x pool’ I tend to think of my billiard hall here in the neighborhood :wink: ok, that has something to do with pushing and putting in again… so it’s appropriate again :crazy_face:

1 Like

I think it is a mirror reflection

But there are four in total

nope, it’s not. if you change your camera it’s clear

il font du commerce intérieur.

Considering that the space of the apartment is small… and it is difficult to install and fill it… it would not be better to use better entertainment devices. :wink:

ha! i know what you can do with it, flora: put the 5 boxes of the same height next to each other - put a board on top… and you have a pool bar :wink:
I still have to come up with something for the round one…

il ont le cerveau disjoncté si il monte une piscine dans le salon .

I think it’s from football games installed on TV. There is more excitement in installing the pool :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :v: 1435868290_super-mario-bros-android

1 Like

this wouldn’t be the first … but none of the pools were fully filled :wink: sometimes just a puddle on the floor, or a dash of oil like with pasha&arina

Их было 6, теперь осталось 2

prendre une douche et bien la meilleur des solution, pendant la canicule une piscine dans un salon c’est ridicule.

the 4th one is a reflection from the mirror

deux piscine acheté , une piscine offerte.