Yan & Flora

Yes you DID say that! :laughing:

I would too, by the way. :wink:

You Boo yiss. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Well, as they say. Time is money.

Why, dare I ask?

Well if i was in the room with these guys and Flora was teasing like she was i would be all over her. :yum: :rofl:

1 Like

I fully agree I would be all over that tight ass any day

1 Like

They must be quite bored to decide to do this at 4:45 am

It is obvious that those 2 guys knows each other very well. My opinion: They are bisexual and had sex together several times. But, at this point, Guido is not ready to have gay sex on cam. Or, although he participated to the sex party in the bed on the first night he was there and we saw him naked, I believe that he is still shy to be naked on cam. He kept his underwear to fuck the girl on the couch yesterday. And we havenā€™t seen him jurking off on cam despite we know he is a horny dude. We donā€™t know how long they will be there. If they both stay there for a while, then may be (and I say MAY BE) you will see those 2 having sex together. And the fact that they are not alone and Yan & Flora can walkin any time of day or night, it might prevent them to start going at it.

1 Like

What was the question again? I havenā€™t heard it Boomer Cant Hear GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

One thing I have concluded, Flora loves to tease and Yan loves watching her tease. I very much doubt she will fuck another guy BUT hey this is VHTV and all sort of weird s__ts happen.

Flora watching is priceless

Go back to the last comment made by Donavon90634 and you will see what was said and why I answered him like that. :slight_smile:

Was she one of the participants many moons ago? :rofl:

Well, given the obvious inexperience while fooling around with Alice tipsy knickers the other day, I think somebody needs to have a word with the boys about the joy of lube if theyā€™re going to mess around with each other. never know when the urge to bareback like a crazy stallion will strike. Horse Kissing GIF

Well Iā€™m not sure who is who, but earlier when I tuned in, the one in black briefs was lying on top of the one in red, and when he got off, red turned over and had a massive hardon. Black briefs went to the bathroom and when he came back, caressed the other ones head so tenderly. What a turn on!!

1 Like

Black briefs is cutie pie Guido and the stunner in the red shorts is the utterly adorable Aderyn.

Thanks David. I think theyā€™re both gorgeous.

Nothing on archive? Aderyn jerked off

Yes they are! I couldnā€™t agree more. :slight_smile:

It takes a bit of time to appear in the archivesā€¦if saved at all.