Yan & Flora

Yes Roisin will always be beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Don’t tell me Roisin…:heart_eyes: also become puppet…:man_facepalming:t2: Now you know why people loose interest…:sweat_smile: Ray will be pissed ….:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Well, they are non stop in top 5, not so sure about that

All i could see was, Roisin is visiting Yan & Flora, got _____ & needed a cuddle buddie.

Nothing really happened and she might also be single now :wink:

Roisin :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This girl is so sexy

1 Like

My question is how long is she going to s___p by him and where is ray and this time I hope he fucks

I wouldn`t get my hopes that high. No idea about Ray

I am hoping for more than that??

1 Like

Well this true but at the same time ask yourself y still stay after you move from bed room to living room she could have left then??

She got _____, so she needs s___p, plus that she knows Aderyn for a good time so she feels safe with him. And they add some views as well. Anyway a joy to see her again, she is stunning. If she decides to do something more, that will be a big bonus.

1 Like

OK i actually don’t mind Aderyn but that’s funny

1 Like

Спасибо за ответ

1 Like

@ToreyK , you can probably have your wife back :stuck_out_tongue: Because A- hooks up with Ros. He will probably elope with her. so hot :hot_face:

1 Like

She is soo damn hot :heart_eyes:. @Aderyn you need to raise the game and give the best possible for her. :rofl:

Wonder if her and Ray broke up ?

Yes, i have asked @anon10756158 same thing, but no answer yet. If she`s single just give me her number :rofl:

1 Like

Well Yan, she doesn`t look really impressed, is it? :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Ask @Toy198893 , she’s probably had it off cam :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes