Yan & Flora

Some like them like the antique models of the canvases of Rubens…

2 Likes

Nurse help I am falling and I cant getup ,i think i need mouth to mouth :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :heart_eyes: :medical_symbol: !

1 Like

I will fall every 5 minutes with such a nurse as well :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

a nurse should wear white nylon stockings :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

1 Like

Всем привет, хотел узнать, почему в нашей квартире уже не записываются моменты, мы уже не интересны ?

2 Likes

One of the best

It’s not just your apartment…. there are some apartments where actions happened but not saved in archive….:pleading_face::confused: How can we loose interest in you….:wink::sweat_smile::heart:

maybe it was one unmotivated outburst too many…
watching you live is one thing. Watching how unnecessary family and friends (besides furniture and dishes) are in danger is something else

The last moments was 5 days ago, the request system has been having issues for the last 3 or 4 days, unless people request or the moment operators like your apartment then unfortunately nothing will get added

You are right…:+1:t2: If moment operators are not interested in realms they will not save videos…:confused:

1 Like

1 Like

U guys are interesting to me u guys are 1 of my favs :heart_eyes:

Yes, I think people have been waiting for Hope to visit. They no longer want to watch you use @ToreyK’s wife Juliana as a toy. So, no one has been putting requests in to save what has been happening in your realm.

I’m 100% positive if Hope stops by the moment will be saved to the archives. :wink:

I wonder who is she…:thinking: she visiting often….

1 Like

My poll won

3 Likes

3 Likes

There are some feelings left there, is it? :innocent:

2 Likes

She lost her smile and laugh…:pleading_face: