Yan & Flora

So…what you are telling me it’s ok to stick a smelly, piss and cum encrusted dick in a women’s mouth. You get a life.

2 Likes

It’s absolutely fine, maybe she enjoys it… :rofl:

Is that why she was so disgusted, she likes being taken for a fool? It turns her on? I don’t think think so!

1 Like

:rofl: she didn’t stop did she… She likes it. So maybe you don’t think. :rofl:

1 Like

After he took a fucking shower! Which he should have done when they started messing around! Go to the video tape!

I will :+1: Didn’t see him shower before she slurped it up again. You know different strokes for different fokes. :rofl:

Another guy who is in love with Aderyn. You also think it is ok to stick a smelly, piss, and cum encrusted dick in a women’s mouth. And I’m the asshole?!

You know when a guy likes a girl but instead of being nice to her, he is mean because he is too embarrassed to admit his true feeling?? I think that’s what you are doing towards Aderyn. There’s no need to be embarrassed. You don’t have to hide your feeling for Aderyn anymore. This is a safe place. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

otto&lola il vous on dit qui aller revenir

[quote=“Mallory157251, сообщение:11958, тема:5686, полная:правда”] otto&lola il vous on dit qui aller revenir [/цитата]

Они не хотят возвращаться на проект

1 Like

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

2 Likes

Отто и Лола всегда приходят к тебе домой

Нет, их не было в гостях уже более месяца

1 Like

Nice try…So you’re in love with him. I knew it! You have to admit Aderyn really embarressed himself letting Juliana put his not washed in two days, smelly, piss, and cum encrusted dick in her mouth.

1 Like

The only one embarrassing himself right now is you.

The way you keep bringing up @Aderyn’s dirty smelly hog makes me think you want to give it a big ol taste yourself. Don’t worry my friend I’m sure Juliana will be happy to save you a few licks. :wink: :sweat_drops: :tongue:

I think most people would like to see Otto & Lola visit again about as much as you would like to see Hope stop by for extended stay. :wink:

1 Like

6 Likes

finally, a nice little hottie in this place :heart_eyes:

1 Like