Yan & Flora

He seems to go to the toilet sometimes with another guy. The other night he and the guest guy went to the toilet together and they were talking.

Yes. They seem quite close and tonight, Aderyn has been really rather affectionate (or trying to be) towards the other guy, we now call Guido.

Yo creo que si es bisexual lo e visto muy interesado en el otro chico y que al parecer tambiƩn se deja recibir cariƱo, me calentarla mucho pensar que puede pasar algo entre ellos, hoy duermen sin la chica al parecer :grin:

1 Like

OMG spare me haha. Where can I apply to visit, again? :grimacing: :joy:

Somethng tells me that theyā€™re brothers

Not sure Aderyn would do what he has been doing today, if they wereā€¦to be honest. That wasnā€™t really brotherly affection, I donā€™t think.

It seems Aderyn was interested to touch cock of the guest

Yes, he has implied that, at times.

I hope tonight before s___ping they will do something more hot

Would be hot to see Annalise have a full threesome with Guido and his buddy.

I think Aderyn is curious to touch the body of the other guy. Yesterday he massaged his feet too and tonight his cock and his leg

1 Like

I think maybe they both are bi-curious considering Guido didnā€™t stop him from touching him.

Yes, that could be true. I am hoping we get a more clear idea of things when he finally stops gaming for the night and they both settle down.

I have been wondering, do these people work at all? I never or very rarely see them leave the house and all they do is _____ fuck and s___p. Itā€™s quite the lifestyle I would say :slight_smile:

These guys do go outā€¦often to the shops and to collect various people to bring them back to the placeā€¦not too sure about work for them though. Most likely the guest guys (Aderyn and Guido) would be working when they are away from there for longer periods of time.

Please stop to play with PC and go to the sofa with Aderyn :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yep, frustrating isnā€™t it?! :laughing:

The teasing is all part of the fun thoughā€¦or at least it might be, for some of us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you see what Giulio did now with Aderyn??? :heart_eyes:

1 Like